Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A little something new in the .45 arena....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking Damn that is cool..

You guys are the best.. I don't even know how to turn the damn machines on. Stan Project Guns. "Tim shut that machine off so I can hear on the phone." WTF, where is the switch?
    Whoa, my barrel is on Youtube, cool.
    I am bringing it over to "Tactical Machine" to show the crew.. I talk so much I missed your Youtube post.. So STFU 4th.. O.K. Tim shut up. O.K.. O.K.. Let Rudy and the guys work..
    I am re-loading .45s now.. Chicks are going to go wild when I show up at the range with that..
    "Ladies please, I am old. Stop hanging on me.. Geezzz. My God.. Wait your turn.."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

PM with contact sent.....
    and the barrel is done..... ;-)
    Unless you want an 11 inch with a front sight base and a free float carbine rail.....special order had an emergency and had to cancel because it required funds he had dedicated for upper...I refunded deposit...and am gonna finish the upper any way.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Rudy I could not find this post, I am going senile.. I got the pictures, the weapon looks beautiful.. Nice work Men.

http://www.wingclips.com/movie-clips...rudy-rudy-rudy
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default How to convert your AR15 to 45

Here is a short video we shot to show how easy the conversion to 45 can be.....come over to the DI45 dark side..........still getting the website up....but you can ask me questions here or by PM...or my email listed on my profile....if'n ya WANT one the email is sales@maconarmory.com

Feedback Score

Now that's neat Rudy!
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Rudy,

That has to be the sweetest conversion I've ever seen........
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Rudy is a super duper Machinist! but he's even more fun when you take away his fancy tools and make him do things caveman style!
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

That's pretty sweet! Damn you guys, my "got to have" list just got longer! LOL
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Hey Rudy, is that my upper your shooting? Glad you put that video up, I would have been here all day figuring how to work the thing..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Rudy I just tried to e-mail you got a mailer demon reject so if you did not get it. I lost most of my info do to my computer crashing. What I need to know is if going with the cav lower do I need a light buffer and is there one cheaper than 80 bucks? also how do I get you a payment foe the deal you offered to me? Thanks
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.