Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A little something new in the .45 arena....

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default A little something new in the .45 arena....

Just a short video of a test fire with one of the DI 45 ACP uppers I make on a standard AR15 lower with no modifications.
    Installed in the magwell is the preproduction model ( had to prove the CNC program) of the new magwell adaptor that uses HK USC magazines available from Promag in 10 15 and 20 round versions. The 10 and 15 round mags are shown in the test...neither loaded to capacity as we know the adaptor works....just wanted to confirm the new feature, a functional last round bolt hold open.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That looks awesome Rudy!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks,
    Yer torsion spring is in it.....

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Very cool,
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks,
    While I love the CNC Ar45 lower....I have 5 of them, and consider it to be the premier platform for the AR45... as well as one on a Cav arms with Hahn adaptor that I like as well....especially for haulin down in the swamps.....I just see the need for more ways to feed the 45 AR to really make it a mainstream AR. This will be a help to those whose budgets are tight as well as those with SBR lowers they want to run with 45. I have another cool surprise or two that will be ready in the next couple of months as well.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I want one. Please let us know when their ready..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

4th....shoot me an email at rudyk@maconarmory.com and I'll go over the options on the upper with you.....waiting on a shipment of mags to make up the sets now....and in the middle of a batch of uppers as we speak. Hope to do an initial run of the adaptors next week and should have the kits ready to ship by early next month. Meant to have a hundred or so uppers on the shelf by now...but My CNC lathe is being bitchy...it won't repeat when threading......been wearing a Haas repairman out...they are sending a new guy and more parts monday.......

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

O.K. getting ready to E-Mail.. If it does not get through I snapped.. Contact me again on this site if you would please.. I have a number of SBRs and have Tactical Machine and Spikes close by.. Kind of like living in gun Disney World..
    Not real good with this E-Mail stuff, I seldom use it, but here goes..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

rudy@maconarmory.com

I hate this E-mail crap.. Smash this mother f$%king computer like the last one.. Damn..
    Send me a p.m... I know how to do that.. E-Mail Yaahoooo, Faceeebook. Hate that crap..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I got your email. Just got home from work, internet is out, on my phone, I'll call ya tomorrow when I go to office to feed kitties...... LOL....... Wife time now

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.