Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PRE BUILD MOCK UP

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default PRE BUILD MOCK UP

i avoided the AR platform like it had the clap for years. my 15 y/o expressed his desire to get one to build. i caved and have built 2 off of completely blemished parts. my cost/investment was a wash since i had a few ak kits for trade bait. number 2 is in the planning stage. 16' 762x39 heavy profile barrel, dpms slick side upper, aerotech lower, no name bcg, and an ace club stock. was going for a light weight build amd i think i hit it. it appears to feel less heavy than my bull barrel 10/22. im waiting for my buffer to show up so i can get this completed.

20140223_142721.jpg
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

looks good to me--

be aware of the mags being a bit fiddely on the 7.62x39s -- mine don't like to be filled to 30 rounds with the c/asc mags. they seem to be reliable enough if their not capped off.

my 7.62x39s seem to be very accurate --even good steel ammo has been able to go well under 2" groups.

let us know how it shoots!

Feedback Score

Had to turn my monitor over to get a good look at it (LOL) but I'm liking the looks of it! I'm kinda like you, never cared too much for AR's but j427x has about got me sold on one or more. Sitting here fondling an Olympic AR that my nephew let me play with for a while. I'm liking them more and more.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looking good bro!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Lookin really good. Im in the planning phase of a x39 AR build. Looking at one of them AR47 receivers, I like the idea of using AK mags on an AR style rcvr

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    Lookin really good. Im in the planning phase of a x39 AR build. Looking at one of them AR47 receivers, I like the idea of using AK mags on an AR style rcvr
    Yes, Scott it looks real nice.
    I had a AR that took AK mags and I also have the prints to do the mods needed, but I'd warn you not to do it.
    If you do, see if Mike Ott has any off the Special Weapons AR47 receivers left. The MGI one's are junk!
    My mag release stripped out and fell into pieces within the first 100 rounds.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have one of the sportsmansguides 7.62x39 barrels looks good, just don't have time to assemble the parts to complete the assembly on one of my countless 80% alum lowers

so we are talking build or assembly here if build where is the build?
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    ....so we are talking build or assembly here if build where is the build?
    Looking for the popcorn emoto thing while eating popcorn waiting for the show to start........
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i got some 20% light beer --taste kind of watery--LOL!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

so we are talking build or assembly.....
    Damn. Fell victim to my own game of semantics. AR's are generally assembled. Legos for adults. This one is in fact assembled.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.