Thread: Palmetto Armory "Freedom" Carbine M4 Kit $409.00

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Palmetto Armory "Freedom" Carbine M4 Kit $409.00

Got an email from them last night. M4 heavy barrel, all Milspec parts, everything but the lower. $409.00.

Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Not a bad price .I could do with out the m4 barrel an the goofy thin spot you will never use .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yes if I was just startiing out and had a lower, I would go for the deal, but heck I just slapped together one of those cheaper than dirt M-16 parts kits
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

sold out...
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    sold out...
    I figured at that price they'd go fast. Milspec carbine for under $500.00 after you add your lower. Right now that's an almost unbeatable price. At least without intentionally trying to buy each piece at the best possible price or horse trading parts.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

freedom rifle kit palmetto

palmetto freeom ar

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.