I have an excellent 20" Maadi 7.62 AK that has been reconfigured as a Tabuk sniper back for sale. First buyer backed out on it. This is the third deal on rifles that buyers have bailed on, so if you don't have the money, can't afford it, won't be able to send FFL and payment until next month, etc, don't say you'll take it. I don't like putting that in there, but I'm tired of the impulse buyers remorse.

Rifle was excellent Maadi before conversion, imported by CAI, 20" barrel. Has Yugoslavian M-70 Tabuk pattern teak buttstock, M70 black pistol grip, M70 teak handguards, M70 top cover, M70 gas tube, US G-2 trigger, hammer, sear, US 4" flash hider, US gas piston and 2 30 round mags with US followers. $525 sipped to FFL, or $500 Oregon FTF. I also have a new Russian 4x24 PSO lit reticle scope with 400m 7.62x39 calibrated reticle and excellent Romanian Dragunov side rail mount that will be available with the rifle for additional $100. If FTF deal in Oregon, I have 500 rounds of NIB Noricno silver box 123 gr brown laqcuer ammo for $80 and an assortment of loose Euro and Chinese ammo, about 100 rounds, and some green and red tracer. E-mail SRMAGS@cs.com for pics if interested. Thanks for looking.