Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AZEX rifle build/finish to benefit the site.

Feedback Score

Default AZEX rifle build/finish to benefit the site.

Please contact Sangrun to negotiate price.

In this deal, Sangrun will decide how deep a discount you get on your build, you send me the parts/receiver after sending him funds for the site.

We build FAL/AK/AR/HK/Galil etc..

D.
    AZEX
    AZEX 663 W. 2nd Ave, Ste 12, Mesa AZ 85210
    www.azexarms.com azexarms@hotmail.com
    (480) 507 0200 FAX (480) 610 0966

FAL, AK, AR, HK, Galil builds, Parkote(sm) refinishing, laser and pantograph engraving, hard chroming, anodizing, 1919 scope mounts, Daewoo scope rails, AK pistol Trunnions, Galil US made gas pistons, "Scorched-Earth"-style political debate.

Our new CC machine is up NO SURCHARGE ON DEBIT PURCHASES.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wow, very generous of you. I'll have to think whether I want aother kit, or to start having stuff built.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

What kind of turn around would be expected on an AK kit?

Feedback Score

2-3 mos, I'm only one guy here with a helper, but stuff does come in and go out, we're not a "dead zone" or "project motel" where no one ever gets their stuff back.

D.
    AZEX

FAL, AK, AR, HK, Galil builds, Parkote(sm) refinishing, laser and pantograph engraving, hard chroming, anodizing, 1919 scope mounts, Daewoo scope rails, AK pistol Trunnions, Galil US made gas pistons, "Scorched-Earth"-style political debate.

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I recently had AZEX do a job for me. It took nearly two months (which to be truthful was only a couple weeks longer than I expected). The quality of his work was worth the wait.
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thats a damn nice thing to do. Kudo's!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Derek built this Izzy clone for me. Great guy and he does fantastic work. His finish on my FAL is the best I've ever seen.

Feedback Score

Sang and I had made a deal in exchange for a banner and vendor status, some lucky member would get a deep discount on a build or refin.

My estimated discount was about 25%, but Sang had talked to one member and the discount exceeded 50% of my prices!

Wow!

My current pricing regimen.
    Parkote Rifle 240.oo dis/reassy, blast, park, coat, bake, return ship

AK build 350 and up including test target and complete refinish, return ship

HK builds 420 (add 160) for paddle mag release, finish, return ship.

FAL builds, 320 park. 410 Parkote, renumber, bbl shorten (if desired) park, coat, bake, test fire, test target, return ship.

Everything that leaves this shop is warranted. And I make things right even when they're not really my fault (cough...ORF Galil recievers with the completely wrong feed ramp...cough) because it's my job to build you an item which through it's beauty and reliability will make you the envy of the Range.

Sang wants everyone to come away pleased as punch, but if no one takes me up on this, then I have to...gasp...PAY! to be a vendor...

Oh, The Humanity!

PS, I like it here and would pay anyway. If for no other reason than Sang and I get along well.

D.
    AZEX

Gunco Girleen pistol-packin-wifey's Avatar
    Feedback Score

that's very very generous of you Azex. i don't have any kits, but am convinced enough from the feedback of other members that you do beautiful work.

"The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune.... Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character...." -- President Grover Cleveland

Feedback Score

That I do, and it's proof that even without medicine, one can channel their OCD into good works.

D.
    AZEX

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.