Thread: For sale or trade: 30-30

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sold! For sale or trade: 30-30

SOLD - Marlin 336A 30-30 lever-action, with 3X9 scope, sling, original box, manuals, trigger / action lock, some fired brass, a few rounds (and hard case if needed).

Purchased new 1 yr ago. Fired perhaps 100 rounds or so. Excellent condition. Nice rifle!

Want to get into the 7.62X39 build / mod family, and don't have the spare cash / time to acquire all the parts, etc. with all the other events in life, too.

Interested in trading for WASR 10, something I can tinker with, or other AK variant. Perhaps a nice kit, to assemble at the next build party? Interested in options.

Please PM if interested. Serious, worthwhile inquiries only please. Can ship from FFL, or drive within reasonable distance from Pittsburgh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GypsyCaravan; 11-04-2005 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Traded
    Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. -Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That's a very nice rifle.

A lever action is on my list but the list is so darn long.....
    Everyone had you pegged.

Feedback Score

That gun is twice the gun of a wasr. Made to shoot deer in western PA.

Keep it and find another way to get an AK.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well, I was lookin last night, and already have a good deer rifle. I was hoping to get an AK variant or something that I can shoot more, and get more enjoyment from.

You're right. It's a nice (Western PA) deer rifle. I want to make sure I trade decent for it.
    Last edited by GypsyCaravan; 10-23-2005 at 05:38 PM.
    Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. -Ronald Reagan

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.