Thread: Beautiful Romaninan WASR AK for trade

Feedback Score

Want to Trade Beautiful Romaninan WASR AK for trade

Seeking trade of my WASR AK of unusually good quality. Jet-Black not crappy gray color, East German steel side folding stock, four thirty-round mags, two which are Bulgarian
    Waffle mags and two steel German mags with Jungle mag clamp. Also comes with sling, stripper clips, charger, and roughly 450 rounds of ammo. This is an excellent specimen of WASR (not like most others floating around these days)! Upgraded gas piston and bolt. No shakes or rattles--super tight and very well taken care of. Retaining 98%+ finish.

I am looking for just about anything in trade, including other firearms, firearm parts & accessories especially for AR15 or 1911, web gear, USGI surplus gear, ammo, tactical gear, lights, lasers, or anything else unusual and interesting. I am open to just about any trade offer, preferably no cash. Transaction must be FTF in Ohio, preferably NE Ohio, but will talk if need be.

Please send all offers or questions to.TTRADE COMPLETE PENDING TRANSACTION> THANK YOU[/COLOR]
    Last edited by car15man; 11-24-2005 at 11:53 PM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.