Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Global AK 1 mm Receiver

  1. #1
    Gunco Rookie phillyd2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default Global AK 1 mm Receiver

    Anybody have them in stock?

  2. #2
    Gunco Member dovco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Yes, but your thread would probably be more effective if you put:
    "WTB Global 1 mm AK Receiver" in the subject line.

  3. #3
    Gunco Veteran tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    misery
    Posts
    1,721
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dovco
    Yes, but your thread would probably be more effective if you put:
    "WTB Global 1 mm AK Receiver" in the subject line.
    So who has them in stock?

  4. #4
    Gunco Veteran Steelcore1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,681
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

  5. #5
    Red Jacket Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge La .
    Posts
    2,076
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    yeah right . Global doesnt even have them in stock , BUT they are picking up on delivery times it seems . I'll tell you now , bring drill bit's . The last few box's of recievers have been ungodly hard to drill through . Hard as a Saiga
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

  6. #6
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    www.maasguns.com has them filtering in.
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


  7. #7
    Gunco Member dovco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    yeah right . Global doesnt even have them in stock , BUT they are picking up on delivery times it seems . I'll tell you now , bring drill bit's . The last few box's of recievers have been ungodly hard to drill through . Hard as a Saiga
    Cobalt, and a Drill Doctor.
    Or, spot annealing.

    BTW, I like the video with the FA MPA 971. How can I make mine FA? If I bought a FA M11 could I convert it into 971 configuration? Please respond via email derf247@gmail.com

  8. #8
    Gunco Member dlmpsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    110
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Thumbs up

    I bought two from Maasguns about three weeks ago.... I was on his waiting list. Seemed like a good guy to do business with.
    "The Wookie needs pants"

  9. #9
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlmpsy
    I bought two from Maasguns about three weeks ago.... I was on his waiting list. Seemed like a good guy to do business with.
    Jerry is a great guy to deal with. He has recently had a few health issues, so don't wig out if it takes a nano second longer than you like for him to respond to you, lol. He is a great guy (I just don't want the wig out some folks have have started of "slow" service, lol.)
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •