Looking to sell a fairly new Bushmaster V-Match
There's so much stuff, it'd be hard to ship all this affordably. However, anyone within reasonable range of Pittsburgh, I'd have no problem with delivering or FTF meeting, in PA somewhere.
- Free-floating heavy 24" barrel
- Aluminum fore end
- Very solid, high-quality milled scope mount
- Versa-pod (6" - 9" ?) bi-pod and mount
- Several magazines (1 - 10 rnd / 3 - 20 rnd / 1 - 30 rnd)
- Tactical case with magazine pouches
- Original Bushmaster hard case
- Owner's manual
- 4 snap caps
- Choice of (also recently new): 2 - 7 X 33 - or - Bushnell Trophy 3 -9 x 40 scope (Leupold shown in photo)
- Pop-open lens covers for either scope
- Original boxes for either scope
- Hogue "sticky" grip
- Approximately 1000 rounds of ammo. (Mixed: British surplus & Wolf & a few Federal HP)
- Some ammo pouches & stripper clips
(Almost forgot... a brass catcher-bag also)
- This rifle shot 1" groups at 100 yds, on a shaky rest with Federal... I haven't owned it long enough to find out what really shoots best yet.
- Shot 2" groups at 200 yds with Federal, also.
This rifle is in excellent condition. Barely used. Only 1 slight blemish, where something (Gunscrubber maybe?) slightly discolored a small area of the receiver, just under the scope rail. Otherwise, perfect condition!
Anyone around Pittsburgh who knows me, will vouch for the overly-protective care I take with my stuff!
Important Note: This is the only "AR" I've ever heard say he actually liked!
Anyway... Summer's here, and I want the cash to help buy a motorcycle.
Please send a reasonable offer via PM or e-mail if interested. Otherwise, I'll sell at the gun show this weekend.