Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romy stock sets

5K views 55 replies 16 participants last post by  brethankes 
#1 · (Edited)
Romy stock sets, New lower price

I have a quite a few romy stock sets that I have accumulated over my years of assembly work.
I will sell sets for
$28 shipped for one set
$26 each for 2-5 sets
$24 each for 6-20 sets

The sets complete with mounting hardware as shown.
There are too many to show individually, but I know there are at least 35 sets in good condition, sold in sets only.
The pictures shown represent the average condition.

I will try and select sets that match well.
They will be shipped in a USPS flat rate box and I can only fit one set per box, so I won't combine shipping.
No PayPal!!!
I accept money orders, personal checks or credit cards/GPal plus 3% .
Thanks
Bret
:troops:

See less See more
#3 ·
The two shown in the top of the box are about as light as they get.

#5 · (Edited)
BTT

#6 ·
I still have a few!!!

#8 ·
More Sets!!!

Bump, I have more nice sets now!!! :thumbup1:

#10 · (Edited)
They all have the vertical grip.

#12 · (Edited)
I do believe that I have some that are pretty dark.

#14 ·
Still have plenty more!!!

#16 ·
I still have more nice sets.

#18 ·
All of the stocks are standard Romy without palm swells.
I don't have any extra pistol grip nuts, but I do have extra screws.

#19 ·
Brethankes - you wouldn't happen to have an extra sling swivel off a Romy G stock laying around that you could let go of ? I picked up a complete refinished set a while back from a member - but the sling swivel off the original laminated set I have is to large to fit the impression in the romy stock and I didn't want to chance screwing up the stock to try and make it fit. Any chance you can help ?

#20 ·
I don't really have extras as I even pull some of the ones I have and modify them to replace the flimsy swivels that are used on the M70AB1 and the AMD-65.
Don't modify your stock, just file or grind the swivel you have to fit.

#21 ·
Brethankes - I thought about trying to grind down the one I have, but that would put the ends of the swivel base pretty much in the middle of the holes that are already drilled and the new holes that I would have to drill to match the romy stock over lapping each other - it would probably work but look like s__t... - I know it sounds minor - but I am kind of a perfectionist,especially when it comes to how things look - sounds funny for an AK owner,but it is what it is...thanks much for your help - guess I,ll keep looking, its only been a month or so.

#22 ·
#28 ·
I have even more sets now.
Price lowered!!!

#31 ·
BTT:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.