Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK & tabuk cleaning rods lower price$$

8K views 49 replies 35 participants last post by  zteknik 
#1 ·
I have made a bunch of RPK size and Tabuk size cleaning rods.
thies are a copy of the original rod styl, and come with a BLUED finish. I am now offering them at a new LOWER price of $25 delivered.:thumbup1:
I have some ready to ship rite now and material to make more if needed.
please feel free to ask any questions.
thanks for looking HB

#10 ·
PM's sent
thanks guys , for your intrest !!! I have a lot of material left so their will be rods for everyone that wants one.

another note to members that got rods from the first run,
I sent partial refunds to some as promised AND I have send donations in your names to the GUNCO page. Thanks for the support of the page!

#12 ·
feel free to post in here with any questions or info, this will keep both of us informed and get your post copunt up
thanks again I DO appreciate your intrest in my parts Bradd

#14 ·
HB,

I need a couple of Tabuks and several RPKs, I will get a count and shoot you a PM. Thanks, Mick

This was posted on another forum by a nameless ASSHAT: "I have a Yugo M72 RPK Cleaning rod for sale. It is original with about 10% bluing but it is an original part and not the cheap repros that some garage manufactuers are making and selling" :rolleyes:

His asking price? $39, but that INCLUDES SHIPPING! (ROFL)

We all know that only an ORIGINAL will do in a genuine semi-auto imitation of a full-auto weapon!

This is for you, nameless ASSHAT:

Sorry mods, just had to do this!

#17 ·
Hello HotBarrel.

wondering if You can help me.

Building my Tabuk, and Al Quds Iraqi arsenal.

All from Virgin Yugo Kits. Using NDS 9 receivers for the Tabuk, and Al Quds RPK, and NDS-4, and NDS-5 for the folder, and fixed.

Need
1 Tabuk sized cleaning rod.
1 M72 Yugo RPK cleaning rod
2 M70 sized cleaning rods

Can You help me? I can be patient...lol.

Thanks, Tim~762hurts

dodgeturbointerceptor@yahoo.com

pm sent!

#25 ·
hay guys .. reserecting an old thread here HAHAH
yes I am happy to make you tabuk rods. they are still $23 delivered price. please PM me if you are intrested and I will send you order info.
thanks HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.