3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
:biggun:

I'm looking for some parts:
Top Cover Assembly complete or stripped
MG42/M53 Buffer Cams
Feed Pawl
Operating Lever
All in 8mm and in good to very good condition.
Kit has parts damage

Thanks
Charlie
viper29@hotmail.com

#7 ·
needs some help on the M-53

Hello eveyone,
I took have one of those M-53 kits from that my GF got for me for my Bday a year ago, just gort around to really getting into and all
teo thing I am looking for is a schmatic in english if ther is such an item this woild be greatfull in diing what oarts I d need.

And second does anyone here have the Full deminisions of the M-53 receiver as to what meatl I can order to fold my own, and dose any one know the witdth st and know the length from the rear of the cam where I sould have to weld it on. all the way to the buttstock. I have even looked everwhere for a template But I cannot fine one, I would apeacate any help Youguys can give me with this project, ( iwas also looking for a resin type display or even a demilled one, I dont want to have to pay 500 bucks for something I dont have to, Id eathier put it back into storage of part ot out at that point,,,thanks guy...Doc

#8 ·
Look on my build site, I have some dimensions posted. Really you only need the overall length, and the rest you can do by fitting the parts such as the top receiver, etc. Bolt them to the jig and have fun welding. Use something like fishing line or thin wire to align pieces.

#10 · (Edited)
thanks guys will be looking forward to seeing them later ,,Would love to now but I have a date, with a judge on a civil ruling and I must say the case went well for me last time in court made the opposing counsel stamer and studder, his witness committed purgury,
and got her to admit she is predjuidice and hates me and will do anything to get and do anything she wants to get ove on someone, the judge was not happy with the opposing counsel nor his wintnesses, and every time he tried to object to my line of questioning, the judge would rule against him!!!! gotto go back to day for the final decision ,,keep good thought guys that I win this case!!! thanks ...Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.