Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTT Yugo M72 kit & Receiver for M90/95 Kit

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Dirty Harry 
#1 · (Edited)
WTT Yugo M72 kit & Receiver for M90/95 Kit- Will now sell outright

I know this is kind of a long shot but I am looking to trade a Yugo M72 kit with NDS-9 receiver for a Yugo M90/M95 parts kit. The M72 kit is a matching kit. The barrel is dark and does not pass the bullet test. I will include another barrel that is brite and shiny that does pass the bullet test. This barrel has galling on it from being pulled. The stock does not have any carvings but has the typical dents and scuffs of a Yugo kit. The upper hand guard has a crack on it. It also includes an original Yugo cleaning rod.
PM me if you have a kit you might want to trade and I will email you additional pictures.
I will now sell this outright for $450 plus $25 shipping to your FFL. TRADE PENDING

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I will now sell this kit outright for $450 plus $25 shipping to your FFL. It includes the kit, receiver, bipod, cleaning rod and extra barrel. The extra barrel has good rifling and is nice and shinny. Unfortunatly, it has pull marks on it from being removed. I was just going to clean it up and reblue it or you could probably get someone to build it up with weld and grind it smooth? TRADE PENDING

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.