Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wtb AK 47 build tools lot

Feedback Score

Default wtb AK 47 build tools lot

Any one interested in selling a collection of AK build tools?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default ak tools

if your not in terrible hurry ive got 2 to build then i will sell you the set i got from trikerjay (search his posts and you will see the list of items) shouldnt be more than 2 weeks

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by doug123 View Post
    Any one interested in selling a collection of AK build tools?
    what you looking for ?
    http://home.comcast.net/~restoreit1/

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bohnscot View Post
    if your not in terrible hurry ive got 2 to build then i will sell you the set i got from trikerjay (search his posts and you will see the list of items) shouldnt be more than 2 weeks
    That would work out great! I just placed the orders for the receivers. They are not expected untill several weeks out. I'll send you an email. Lets keep in touch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default AK 47 build tools

I may be a little late but I thought I would give this a try. Does anybody have any AK-47 build tools they may be interested in selling? Or do you know of anyone that may have the tools to sell.
    Thanks in advance.
    Wildeman1

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by wildeman1 View Post
    I may be a little late but I thought I would give this a try. Does anybody have any AK-47 build tools they may be interested in selling? Or do you know of anyone that may have the tools to sell.
    Thanks in advance.
    Wildeman1
    How soon do you need to get yours built? If you are not in a hurry I'll sell you the tools after I get them from bohnscott and complete the builds. I'm not in any hurry myself unless if the new prez starts talking AWB.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

doug123
    I'm not in any great hurry but would like to start getting the tools I need. What tools do you have and what kind of $ are you looking for. I can also give you my email address if you need it.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Wildeman1

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Postak New Virgin Barrel

Has anybody ever put together a new Yugo AK with a virgin barrel? How do you drill the slots in the barrel for the holding pins? Or is there someone out there that offers a service to do that?
    Thank You

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I will be looking for a set as well in the near future. If one of you guys wouldn't mind letting me know when you are done with your build and I will purchase. Thanks

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Very soon I will sale a full set of tool & jigs. Ak builder new stlye riviter,,Ak builder flat jig with no hammer top add, Ak Builder TG jig, Ak builder top rail lay out jig, Ak builder Barrel & Barrel Pin Installation and Removal Kit, Ak builder Trigger Guard Rivet Drilling Jig , Ak builder 5mm & 7 mm reamers, & many other tools just for Yugo's, & more tools for G/B & F/S removal tools & Heat treat furnace LED read out up too 1850F degrees not home made, many others also! Every thing you need for building any AK. But a {Drill press & Shop press {but} if live near might sale them too} & A spot welder as mine just died! Would like to sale as a set but might pair up tools????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.