Thread: WTS: Saiga 12 Shotgun Choke Tube Adapters

Gunco Rookie amber@ak-builder.com's Avatar
    Feedback Score

For Sale WTS: Saiga 12 Shotgun Choke Tube Adapters

Saiga 12 Gauge Choke Tube Adapter Saiga 12 Screw On Choke Tube Adapter with Full Choke Tube installed. CNC machined from heat treated steel and uses standard Winchoke tubes. These screw on to the standard threaded barrels then the choke screws into the adapter. Made in the USA and marked USA.

Pricing is either $55 without the choke installed or $69 with. These are listed on the main page of the website AK-Builder.com AK 47 Flat Bending Jigs, Receiver Flats, Rivet Tools, Rivets and More!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Thumbs up

These really work and add alot of versitility to your Saiga work! I have used a Tru-Glo Turkey choke, as well as a rifled tube for slugs with these adaptors. THey work great. The rifled slug tube would be good for the guys that live in areas that allow only shotguns for deer hunting. The tube is from Hastings for the win-choke threads.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Does this choke needs to be removed if I switched to slugs after using shot? Or can I keep shooting slugs with it on?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

You can not shoot slugs through a full choke. So the answer to your question is yes, the choke and slug tube will have to be swapped out.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Does running the full choke help increase the gas pressure so that I can still cycle on setting #1?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vintagemacdude View Post
    Does running the full choke help increase the gas pressure so that I can still cycle on setting #1?
    It does increase the pressure.

Search tags for this page

saiga 12 choke adapter

saiga 12 winchoke adapter

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.