Thread: WTS 4 AK47 RECEIVERS $120 SHIPPED

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

For Sale WTS 4 AK47 RECEIVERS $100 SHIPPED SPF

i have 4 ak47 receivers.they were made by krinks out of naples florida.they are not hardened,you will have to harden fcg holes and ejector.you will have to trim mag stabizers and maybe top rail like a flat.you will need center supports.bought these and now i do not need them.must go as a set.must ship to ffl.your ffl must accept from a private individual,if not do not buy them.$100 shipped,cash or mo.no gaypal on these.pic of rifle built with one of these.rifle not for sale.

Last edited by bigmegina; 07-19-2009 at 11:15 AM.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

How many rifles have you built on this brand of receiver in the past??? Results?? How much "extra" work to fit trunnions etc....??? I've heard that these had issues, but I would rather hear from someone who has actually built a couple on these. If they are OK, I might be interested. TIA,

Bigun

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    How many rifles have you built on this brand of receiver in the past??? Results?? How much "extra" work to fit trunnions etc....??? I've heard that these had issues, but I would rather hear from someone who has actually built a couple on these. If they are OK, I might be interested. TIA,

Bigun
    Can't speak for the exact ones being sold, but I just purchased one and my brother purchased two directly from the krinks guy in Florida. Ours were advertised and old stock which should have said it all.

I ordered an AMD-65 receiver and received one for a fixed stock. The metal on mine had terrible surface quality and the bends were missing that lock into the front trunion. I prefer to have these bends as it keeps everything squared up. One of my brothers receivers actually had split metal and this is before any assembly or fitup. This is right out of the box.

Would have settled for a refund, but they kept dodging.

Not sure how to distinguish old stock from new stock, regarding serialization.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

here is the link to where i got them.all trunnion holes lined up.i did no egging on either trunnion holes.

AK47 Receiver Better than 85% -rails installed ! : for AK-47 at GunBroker.com

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Thanks Cetnik. Definitely good feedback from someone who's BTDT.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.