Christies auction book "100 masterpieces from the collection of Dr Walter Compton" copywrited 1992. In VERY good condition. This is the VERY well-known reference of important blades and kodogu from the Christie's auctions of Dr. Compton's collection. These one-hundred extraordinary examples are shown in color and b&w plates with descriptions in both English and Japanese.
321 pages, 10 x 14" hardcover with slipcase.

This FINE coffee table size book with cover and sleeve has SERIOUS detail of some very historic Japanese swords and mounts. Beautiful black and white pics of the entire blade,the signatures, and close ups of the folded steel(which are AWESOME!), as well as color pics of ALL mounts and fittings, and including all details like years of manufacture, smith name, and MORE. This is an important book for ANYONE who is interested in learning about/studying/collecting Japanese swords and fittings and is a VERY RARE FIND. I believe its OUT OF PRINT!! $150 + actual shipping OBO to your zip code. Contact synweap223 via PM for more pics if necessary. Here's a few pics!!

I'm open to trade offers for AK parts. Interested in triangle folders. ACE folders. 100 series folders. A Romy barrel front end and trunnion bolt and carrier(no furniture), let me know what you got and we'll deal. I want this gone and I NEED PARTS BAD!!!