Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB YUGO M70 TRUNNION FRONT ANS REAR

Feedback Score

Default WTB YUGO M70 TRUNNION FRONT ANS REAR

LOOKING FOR FRONT AND REAR TRUNNIONS FOR MY YUGO KIT FOUND ONE FOR 75 BUT THAT'S TOO HIGH I CAN GET THE WHOLE FRONT FOR 89 BUT DON'T NEED ALL THE PARTS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chet View Post
    LOOKING FOR FRONT AND REAR TRUNNIONS FOR MY YUGO KIT FOUND ONE FOR 75 BUT THAT'S TOO HIGH I CAN GET THE WHOLE FRONT FOR 89 BUT DON'T NEED ALL THE PARTS
    I am guessing a milled receiver stub is what you need?
    "Step forward now you soldier, You've borne your burdens well. Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets, You've done your time in Hell."

Feedback Score

No for the stamped reciver

Feedback Score

I bought a kit from Centerfire that must have had the milled recever but it was removed so I want to go with the stamped recever. the rear trunnion i can use any for a fixed stock but the front i'm not to sure about what works with what but all the other parts are for the m70 type. if any one has any other thoughts or ideas I would like to here them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I bought a kit from Centerfire that must have had the milled recever but it was removed so I want to go with the stamped recever. the rear trunnion i can use any for a fixed stock but the front i'm not to sure about what works with what but all the other parts are for the m70 type. if any one has any other thoughts or ideas I would like to here them.
    Do you want a fixed or underfolding rear trunnion?
    "Step forward now you soldier, You've borne your burdens well. Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets, You've done your time in Hell."

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by CRIDEMM View Post
    Do you want a fixed or underfolding rear trunnion?
    fixed

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The fixed rear trunnion for the Yugo stocks are expensive, a lot of kits came in without them or they got trashed during demil. If it doesn't matter what stock you use you could use a standard AKM stock tang and stock.
    As for the front trunnion, if you need one, any standard com-block AKM trunnion will work and this will also let you use a standard receiver or flat without the front bulges.
    Just a few thoughts
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I second Coils on the AKM trunnion & such.

I plan to do just that on four Yugo parts kits. Of course, it helped that the front AKM trunnions came with the parts sets, and I already have the AKM rear trunnions and stocks.

Feedback Score

Will the M-70 rear sight block work with the akm trunnion or do I also have to change this ass well. This is my first build and all this info is great I am also building a romanian M-65 under folder at the same time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The RSB mounts on the barrel, so a M70 barrel is what you need.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.