WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

THESE ARE VERY HARD TO FIND NOW AT ANY PRICE BUT IM LOOKING.

I had sent an email to nodakspud they would do another run if they had a commitment of 200 units. Or some type of group buy. I’m sure there are several kits still out there. I had seen a bunch at orf a few weeks ago in their warehouse they had plum, laminate, solid wood all like new maybe someone here could organize a group buy I’m un familiar with setting one up

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default AK 74

oRF does niot list them for sale. I heard they were going to build them themself and not offer any kit. I am interested but you will be hard pressed to find a kit that is matching let alone a misc put togather parts kit. I think that is the problem Keep us posted

Feedback Score

I believe Military Gun Supply has (still) RPK 74 kits that they bought from Vector Arms when Vector decided to sell out their AK stuff... I have a kit I got from ORF about 2 years ago; and I have been looking for an NDS-8 receiver to build it on for the last 4 months...I never built the kit as I picked up a finished rifle from Vector right after I bought the kit- last Dec. I finally got around to the build and realized DCI was no longer making or had any more NDS 8 receivers in stock!
    Apparently MGS had the last of Vectors NDS-8 receivers; they are all gone now. I would be in for a receiver if someone started a group buy- If not here, maybe over at Weaponeeer or AK forums?

There have still have got to be a good number of unbuilt kits out there that were never built; mine is a perfect example of this-

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

There was a guy on GB selling kits, w/ receivers, and just nds8 receivers last month. You can try and see if he has more. Doubt it though.RPK-74 Nodak Spud NDS-8 Receiver RPK 74 NO RESERVE : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i was at orf 2weeks ago yes they will be going out of B. they have a bunch of like new rpk74 kits they are selling for $700. they are listed on there site @ 1500. old price. you have to call . i'm sure there are still a lot of kits out on the street . nodak needs a group buy of 200 to make a run of the nds-8 put the word out. for a group buy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default NDS

I was wrong I guess I did not look far enough here is the link also

Product Listing -

Pricy but they look nice.
    I would be in for 1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

still looking any info on rpk 74 receivers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Interesting. I was speaking to a gentleman yesterday about NDS-8 receivers...he is in search of them too. They got pretty popular again pretty quickly. I have a line on 2 I was going to trade to him for some Russian AK parts kits but the slouch never got back to me; those two are going to my buddy, but I will keep an eye open for you.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know if I can post this but I am sure the mods will delete it if I can't. If you are still looking there is a group buy going on over at AK Forum for NDS-8 receivers according to an e-mail I got yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.