Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

WTB NDS-8 RPK74 RECEIVER

THESE ARE VERY HARD TO FIND NOW AT ANY PRICE BUT IM LOOKING.

I had sent an email to nodakspud they would do another run if they had a commitment of 200 units. Or some type of group buy. Iím sure there are several kits still out there. I had seen a bunch at orf a few weeks ago in their warehouse they had plum, laminate, solid wood all like new maybe someone here could organize a group buy Iím un familiar with setting one up

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default AK 74

oRF does niot list them for sale. I heard they were going to build them themself and not offer any kit. I am interested but you will be hard pressed to find a kit that is matching let alone a misc put togather parts kit. I think that is the problem Keep us posted

Feedback Score

I believe Military Gun Supply has (still) RPK 74 kits that they bought from Vector Arms when Vector decided to sell out their AK stuff... I have a kit I got from ORF about 2 years ago; and I have been looking for an NDS-8 receiver to build it on for the last 4 months...I never built the kit as I picked up a finished rifle from Vector right after I bought the kit- last Dec. I finally got around to the build and realized DCI was no longer making or had any more NDS 8 receivers in stock!
    Apparently MGS had the last of Vectors NDS-8 receivers; they are all gone now. I would be in for a receiver if someone started a group buy- If not here, maybe over at Weaponeeer or AK forums?

There have still have got to be a good number of unbuilt kits out there that were never built; mine is a perfect example of this-

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

There was a guy on GB selling kits, w/ receivers, and just nds8 receivers last month. You can try and see if he has more. Doubt it though.RPK-74 Nodak Spud NDS-8 Receiver RPK 74 NO RESERVE : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i was at orf 2weeks ago yes they will be going out of B. they have a bunch of like new rpk74 kits they are selling for $700. they are listed on there site @ 1500. old price. you have to call . i'm sure there are still a lot of kits out on the street . nodak needs a group buy of 200 to make a run of the nds-8 put the word out. for a group buy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default NDS

I was wrong I guess I did not look far enough here is the link also

Product Listing -

Pricy but they look nice.
    I would be in for 1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

still looking any info on rpk 74 receivers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Interesting. I was speaking to a gentleman yesterday about NDS-8 receivers...he is in search of them too. They got pretty popular again pretty quickly. I have a line on 2 I was going to trade to him for some Russian AK parts kits but the slouch never got back to me; those two are going to my buddy, but I will keep an eye open for you.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know if I can post this but I am sure the mods will delete it if I can't. If you are still looking there is a group buy going on over at AK Forum for NDS-8 receivers according to an e-mail I got yesterday.
    "There are 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is, how do we arm the other 11?" Yuri Orlov

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.