Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AK Collection for sale.

Feedback Score

Bump for a cool guy and nice collection...

BTW...what kind of wood floor is that...looks really nice...trying to get mine to be like dat.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Viragos View Post
    The reason I'm selling my collection is that I've had open heart surgery and 5 other major cardiac surgeries in the last five years.
    Yeah, well, you made it this far... save a few nice pieces for yourself, and gloat!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Yeah, well, you made it this far... save a few nice pieces for yourself, and gloat!
    Roger that! I'm saving the following,

1 PSL built by RedJacket
    1 Type III Milled fixed stock (see the "Cool AK" thread in general AK forum
    1 Norinco 84s. An old arizona cowboy's saddle rifle. When he died his wife sold it to a local pawn shop for 100 bucks.
    1 Romanian MD63 underfolder (I think) Built by Redjacket. has the reverse dong and the tubular milled, slanted underfolder stock original to the first russian AKMs. Not a G rifle.
    1 AKs74 triangle sidefolder in plum built by RedJacket
    1 Absolutely beautiful bulgarian AK74 wood, fixed stock
    1. 1951 Tula russian original SKS
    1 AMD65, one of a kind built by me it's my truck gun and the one that goes with me everywhere. See pic below

That leaves me with 15 AKs to sell. I guess I got a little carried away back in the heyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

You can throw that AMD65 in my truck anytime!!!!!Viragos did my a favor once by hand selecting a M70AB1 from J@G some years ago.Thanks you sir,the build turned out excellent and is my favorite AK.Hope your health gets better.I am fighting cancer myself(and winning at the moment).having to sell off some things too.LOL!!!!!gunut

Feedback Score

Default Tele

Please send me your tele #. and a good time to call.

Thanks, Bill

Feedback Score

If I were living in a free state I would buy this in a heartbeat. I live in California and we can't have those toys here.
    http://flippa.com/auctions/89485/Pro...r-with-Organic-Profitable Online Ammunition Company for Sale

Feedback Score

I just received the rifle from Viragos and man it is gorgeous...DON'T BE FOOLED by the pictures...the product itself is a hundred times better in pristine shape in person...THANK YOU Viragos!!!!

Viragos...I think you used too much flash when taking the pics making the receiver looks more grayish...the rifle itself is more blackish in person and again beautiful...hell I am even afraid to shoot it. Yes I am still eye balling your type III...

Whoever bought that Yugo underfolder is in for a treat too!!!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Viragos is a stand up guy and done many on this forum favors in hand selecting kits at J&G (thank you again for the beauty you picked out for me at that time).

I wish I was back in the states - I'd jump on those .223 ak's like there was no tomorrow.

It is a shame your son isn't into guns.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Expendable47, glad to hear that you are hap-hap-happy with the rifle. It is a beaut. All rifles advertised in this post are sold with the exception of the polytech legend. There will be a donation sent shortly to Gunco, this site did more for me than anywhere else, going back to 2004 and the "Conley" incident. I learned more here than all the rest put together. Great bunch of guys then, great bunch of guys now. I learned to just stay out of the politics threads.
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    Viragos is a stand up guy and done many on this forum favors in hand selecting kits at J&G (thank you again for the beauty you picked out for me at that time).

I wish I was back in the states - I'd jump on those .223 ak's like there was no tomorrow.

It is a shame your son isn't into guns.
    Ha,Ha,Ha, I remember that kit. IIRC, all the numbers matched except the bolt and carrier which looked like the same# but was off a couple digits. but I do recall the original barrel being in great shape. which was hard to find at that time.
    AKA Mohawk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.