Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AK Collection for sale.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default AK Collection for sale.(now with pics)

I have a collection of AK type rifles for sale. They are all professionally built on the best of the best receivers and were all premium grade, matching kits, hand selected from a large selection. The reason I'm selling my collection is that I've had open heart surgery and 5 other major cardiac surgeries in the last five years. To my disapointment my son has no interest in guns and has gone and married a liberal lawyer. I'll be damned if some pawn shop owner is gonna get my collection for pennies on the dollar in an estate sale, so I'm selling them for what I consider fair market value while I'm still here. All rifles come with a 30 day money back guarentee, including the cost of return shipping if the rifle is not as advertised. If you are truly interested please PM me and give me your phone# or I will give you mine and I'll give you all the details. If you are still interested, I will email you pics. I will make a donation to Gunco for each rifle sold. At the moment this is the only forum I'm advertising on.

Moderators, If this classified post does not conform to the rules of Gunco, please delete. Thank You.

Some of the rifles I have for sale.

1. M70AB2 original barrel 99.9%, shiney, all matching, built by RedJacket on appropriate NDS receiver, wood furniture. Asking 750.00 pics are 3rd and 4th below. Open in new window and enlarge for better detail. SPF

1. Yogo M90, Underfolder in 5.56 built on NDS by RedJacket. Rifle is perfect in every way metal and wood are 100%. Put 30rds through it and put it in the safe. Comes with 5 factory yugo mags. Asking 1150.00. pics are 5th and 6th, below. Open in new window and enlarge for better detail.SPF

This should be enough to get started. I have many many more. As stated, I prefer to talk on the phone about any of the rifles. Detailed pics will follow for those truly interested. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Viragos; 03-30-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: add pics
    AKA Mohawk

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So sorry to hear of your ongoing healh issues my friend. We miss you here.

For those who don't know...viragos is one hell of a nice guy & as " stand up" as they come.
    You won't find a more fair & honest person to deal with.

Best wishes; Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    So sorry to hear of your ongoing healh issues my friend. We miss you here.

For those who don't know...viragos is one hell of a nice guy & as " stand up" as they come.
    You won't find a more fair & honest person to deal with.

Best wishes; Brad
    Thanks for the fine endoresment, Brad. It is totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. Health is much better than it was. Modern medicine is quite remarkable these days. I'll try to post more on gunco, I owe this site much for what it has given me over the years.
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Viragos, I'm glad to hear you are doing better! Sure understand not wanting your collection going to someone that doesn't appreciate them. And to any of the new members here that are looking for some nice rifles for their collection this is a good opportunity!!
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Viragos View Post
    I have a collection of AK type rifles for sale. They are all professionally built on the best of the best receivers and were all premium grade, matching kits, hand selected from a large selection. The reason I'm selling my collection is that I've had open heart surgery and 5 other major cardiac surgeries in the last five years. To my disapointment my son has no interest in guns and has gone and married a liberal lawyer. I'll be damned if some pawn shop owner is gonna get my collection for pennies on the dollar in an estate sale, so I'm selling them for what I consider fair market value while I'm still here. All rifles come with a 30 day money back guarentee, including the cost of return shipping if the rifle is not as advertised. If you are truly interested please PM me and give me your phone# or I will give you mine and I'll give you all the details. If you are still interested, I will email you pics. I will make a donation to Gunco for each rifle sold. At the moment this is the only forum I'm advertising on.

Moderators, If this classified post does not conform to the rules of Gunco, please delete. Thank You.

Some of the rifles I have for sale.

1- Poly-Tech Legend Underfolder in 99.9% with sling, bayo, and 3 poly-tech mags with chrome followers. a definate collector's piece, not a shooter and priced accordingly.1900.00 Pics on request.

1. Norinco 84s, pre-ban well used but in 85% condition. This rifle was a cowboy's saddle gun for many years and shows it. Comes with 3 Norinco 30 rd mags and 2 15 rd mags. Shoots perfect. This is definately a shooter and could be a collector if it was re-blued and refinished. 850.00 Pics on request.

1. M70AB2 original barrel 99.9%, shiney, all matching, built by RedJacket on appropriate NDS receiver, wood furniture. 750.00 pics on request

1. M70A1. Full stock Hand Selected Century Built. Finish is very good, Wood is excellent, no cant, built on NDS receiver. Shoots perfect. This is one of the few excellent Century rifles that somehow slipped through the cracks. 650.00 Pics on request.

1. Yogo M90, Underfolder in 5.56 built on NDS by RedJacket. Rifle is perfect in every way metal and wood are 100%. Put 30rds through it and put it in the safe. Comes with 5 factory yugo mags. 1150.00. pics on request.

This should be enough to get started. I have many many more. As stated, I prefer to talk on the phone about any of the rifles. pics will follow for those truly interested. Thanks for looking.

Just adding my $0.02 :

Viragos is an upstanding Individual, and has done me a good turn or two in the distant past.

Dude, the Norinco is underpriced! I would add $100..... (as I cringe and search for cover)....

Glad you are doing better. Blow the money on good food and fine booze!!!!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Viragos -- I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties and I'm another that has enjoyed your contributions over the years.

I'm even sorrier that these classics won't stay in your family as heirlooms.

If you can, would you please take some pictures of them?
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Viragos -- I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties and I'm another that has enjoyed your contributions over the years.

I'm even sorrier that these classics won't stay in your family as heirlooms.

If you can, would you please take some pictures of them?
    I'll do just that.
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Viragos,

Sorry to hear about your health issues as well and I hope everything works out. All I can say is this man has gone above and beyond for me and I thank him for that. Take him at his word! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Viragos is an upstanding Individual
    Hell Yeah!!!!

Oh by the way...you can scratch the M70A1 off your list..."I will take it"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by expendable47 View Post
    Hell Yeah!!!!

Oh by the way...you can scratch the M70A1 off your list..."I will take it"
    M70A1 is sold to expendable47. Iwill add more pics and rifles as I can. Here are the pics you requested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Viragos; 03-21-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: add pics
    AKA Mohawk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.