Thread: WTS/WTT 91/30 Nagant with Boyd's stock... $150 OBO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default WTS/WTT 91/30 Nagant with Boyd's stock... was $375 now $325!

Update: Saturday special... price drop to $325 from $375...

Alright guys tryin this again! I went on and picked up a ATI scope mount and threw on it. I had to cut the bent bolt I made and use ATI's so that it would clear. I have a Millet DMS 1-4 on it and it seems to work well. I've also got 40 rounds of ammo to throw in with it. Bore is in really good shape and very clean with strong rifling. I took it down to the range after mounting the scope and both the mount and scope were holding up just fine. The gun shoots great but don't ask me about grouping because I didn't have a good set up to use and am not the best shot myself! But if you know mossins then you have a pretty good idea of what you are gonna get. Good enough for a beater rifle or a backup deer gun for sure.
    Millet DMS 1-4 $243.99
    ATI scope mount $49.95
    Boyds Pepper laminate stock $69

I can't remember the cost of the rings and flip up lenses but being generous we'll say $40 for both... that puts us at $402.98 without the cost of the nagant ... come on guys! only thing I'm really interested in right now is nice concealed carry pistol.. I'd prefer 9MM. Located in Northern Kentucky and willing to drive a little ways. Buyer pays actual shipping. I'll ship to FFL or C&R but i'll need info. PM me if you are interested .. thanks guys!

Last edited by CCRBUM; 06-26-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: price change

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

bump!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.