Thread: WTS:BATES Combat Boots, Temperate Weather,13.5 $ 74.99

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default WTS:BATES Combat Boots, Temperate Weather,13.5 $ 74.99

BATES Combat Boots, Temperate Weather,13.5
    [U2L0-8]

BATES Combat Boots, Temperate Weather,13.5 Desert Tan Full-Grain Suede Leather construction provides rigidity Vibram 1276 Outsole is long-lasting and locks down to unstable surfaces, GOT-TEX LINING Made in USA, US Army Certified

$74.99

ROCKY Combat Boots, Temperate Weather,13.5
    [U2L0-5]
    MODEL 790G Desert Tan Full-Grain Suede Leather 1000 Denier Cordura Durable Goodyear Welt construction provides rigidity Aegis Microbe Shield applied to footbed Removable terra suspension insole for support and cushioning Vibram 1276 Outsole is long-lasting and locks down to unstable surfaces Made in USA, US Army Certified

$74.99

TAPCO **PINK** AR15/M16 Intrafuse stock set
    [U2L0-6]
    The Intrafuse Stock Set includes: INTRAFUSE™ AR Handguard, AR SAW Style Pistol Grip, INTRAFUSE™ AR Stock System & INTRAFUSE™ Vertical Grip. All in Limited Edition Pink. Parts are all US Made and marked TAPCO

$99.99
    Feel free to call 1 866 523 2673 ask for Misty....

www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If my 13 year old girl see the AR kit I will have to get it for her. I just did a build of a M4 for her.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.