Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: WTS/WTT Romy G kit, demilled + compliance parts

  1. #1
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default WTS/WTT Romy G kit, demilled + compliance parts

    Need to finance a new chuck for the lathe.

    Very good condition (Bocefus kit) 1986 all matching Romy G kit. Completely demillled, all rivets removed, headspaced, ready to build. Comes with the following compliance parts, Tapco G2 trigger group, Armory USA pistol grip, Armory USA slant muzzle break. Does not include original FCG. Trunnion holes are tapped 10-32, this will not effect a rivet build in any way (I have rebuilt many skrew builds into rivet builds wit no issues). Top cover has small relief cuts to clear skrews.

    $285 shipped for the kit.
    I can sell you the reciver (Armory USA/Global trades) separetly (must ship to FFL) $60 shipped.

    Only trade considered would be a quality four Jaw chuck for a logan 11" lathe.






  2. #2
    Gunco Rookie gozuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voland View Post
    Need to finance a new chuck for the lathe.

    Very good condition (Bocefus kit) 1986 all matching Romy G kit. Completely demillled, all rivets removed, headspaced, ready to build. Comes with the following compliance parts, Tapco G2 trigger group, Armory USA pistol grip, Armory USA slant muzzle break. Does not include original FCG. Trunnion holes are tapped 10-32, this will not effect a rivet build in any way (I have rebuilt many skrew builds into rivet builds wit no issues). Top cover has small relief cuts to clear skrews.

    $285 shipped for the kit.
    I can sell you the reciver (Armory USA/Global trades) separetly (must ship to FFL) $60 shipped.

    Only trade considered would be a quality four Jaw chuck for a logan 11" lathe.





    What size chuck can you swing 11"?

  3. #3
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozuki View Post
    What size chuck can you swing 11"?
    5" three jaw is what I have on the lathe right now.

    I have a model 1957 11" logan. If you have a chuck to trade please PM me.

  4. #4
    Gunco Member dieselfarmboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    55
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    So all i would need is a reciever right and a few minor parts? Its all ready taped for a tapco screw set?

  5. #5
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselfarmboy View Post
    So all i would need is a reciever right and a few minor parts? Its all ready taped for a tapco screw set?
    Yes it is tapped for screws if Tapco skrews are 10-32 you should be good to go. You would not need any parts other than the receiver to build this rifle.
    Last edited by voland; 05-26-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling

  6. #6
    TURD woodey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    3 (80%)

    Default

    I've got a 4 jaw chuck also have a dorian "aloris style" tool post & holders

  7. #7
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woodey View Post
    I've got a 4 jaw chuck also have a dorian "aloris style" tool post & holders

    PM sent for details.

  8. #8
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Bump.

  9. #9
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Bump

  10. #10
    Gunco Regular voland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    401
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

    Default

    Price drop to $265 shipped.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •