Thread: WTS: 1992 Polish Tantal kit(Original Barrel). W/ NDS-2T receiver.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default WTS: 1992 Polish Tantal kit(Original Barrel). W/ NDS-2T receiver.

[s]Selling a 1992 polish tantal kit. All numbers match, and has original barrel. Has a Romy push-button stock(w/ original screws), instead of the original stock, which is shorter, and I don't like the lever stocks. The finish on the gun is all original(bfpu style). The trunnion is a tantal trunnion(And is tapped/has screws in it). Also comes w/ the 2 Bakelite mags, and the correct NDS-2t receiver which is sold out right now. Also has front and rear night sights(Rear is missing in the picture but I have it)Has 2 problems. First, the 2 rivet holes in the front are over-sized and need bigger rivets(Barrel was not touched by a drill bit, nor was the barrel removed. I had it down by a gun smith and he couldn't tap the front ones correctly and didn't have the tools needed to remove the barrel. Barrel also has small pitting near the chamber.) Second, I'm missing the left side selector. I have a metal rod now that's tapped into the selector to hold the safety in. I'm selling this because I need Brakes and rotors for my car. I have only fired 600rnds through this w/ no jams or malfunctions. I already have enough guns, and I haven't shot this in well over a year. Receiver will have to be sent to a 01 FFL. [span style='text-decoration: underline;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']Price is $450+shipping.[/span][/span] USPS MO, or PayPal+4%
    Listed Elsewhere.[/s]
    No Longer for Sale.
    Last edited by logan09; 06-08-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

$520shipped

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

$450+shipping

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.