Thread: FS, Eickhorn ( Germany) Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default FS, Eickhorn ( Germany) Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife

Eickhorn puts every knife through a series of exhaustive tests, ensuring that your blade performs flawlessly - every time.

TWIST TEST
    Combat knives and bayonets are subjected to a twist test where their resistance to fracture, permanent deformation, loosening of parts or to detach from the test fixture are tested to military standard.

TEMPERATURE EXTREMES
    Eickhorn-Solingen Ltd. products are tested in accordance with NATO standards of operational extremes to -40C and + 80C. Within this temperature band all products function correctly.

EDGE RETENTION
    Blades are tested throughout production for edge retention.

IMPACT TEST
    Combat knives and bayonets or their blades have to withstand impact tests and are not allowed to fracture, to have a permanent deformation, loosen parts or to detach from the test fixture.

I going to sell these for 65 USD with Pay Pal shipped to the lower 48 except MA and CA, and NYC.

(slightly less 62 USD with a postal money Order ( PM me for the address, or any other questions).

If you count customs brokers, shipping, and duty paid by me a few years ago when I imported the Aluminum handled versions from Eickhorn...I'm not making money.

My Pay pal Address is brntytell@yahoo.com

Again, 65 USD shipped to the lower 48 EXCEPT MA and CA, or NYC.

NO sales to CA or MA, or NYC. I can not ship to where illegal as it would subject me to those jurisdictions laws under the commerce clause.

SOLID REPUTATION
    Eickhorn is a 140 year old sword and knife manufacturer who's reputation is synonymous with extreme quality. Their attention to detail, workmanship, and modern production facilities ensure that their knives are a class unto themselves. Eickhorn's products can not be put in the same category as poor copies coming out of the U.K. or Asia.

Knife Specs
    Blade Length: 6 3/4 inches (17 centimeters)
    Handle Length: 4 3/4 inches (12 centimeters)
    Overall Length: 11 1/2 inches (29 1/2 centimeters)

Handle Materials
    Precision fitted steel guard
    Machined aluminum alloy handle

Knife Steel: Si55

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Happy July 4th everyone!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

weekend bump!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.