Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEN kits for sale

715 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  mg555 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a few STEN kits that Im ready to sell. This one below is a MK 2 with a bolt that was cut for a bottom feed/top eject model but then rewelded to normal. All parts in the photo are included and I will also throw in two 32 round magazines as well. I believe that everthing is there but an ejector. Study the picture to be sure because what you see is what you will get. $160 shipped.

The next one below is a MK 2 with a bolt that was cut and rewelded for a bottom feed/top eject model. All parts in the photo are included and I will also throw in two 32 round magazines. I believe that everthing is there but an ejector. Again have a good look at the picture to be sure because what you see is what you will get. $160 shipped.

SPF. The next one below is a MK 5. All parts in the photo are included and I will also throw in two 32 round magazines. I believe that everthing is there including an ejector. Again have a good look at the picture to be sure because what you see is what you will get. $350 shipped. MK 5 kit is SPF.

Next I have a mixed bag of parts. Everything is MK 2 except the trigger frame which is MK 3. Check the picture to be sure about what you are getting. Two magazines with this on as well. $130 shipped.

Trades: AK74 parts- bolt, bolt carrier, recoil spring, trigger guard/with stop, 90 degree gas block, front sight, top cover.
Bulgarian circle 10 7.62x39 waffle magazines.
Aimpoint T1,H1
7.62x25 surplus ammunition.
LMT 10.5 or LMT 14.5 inch upper for my SBR AR15.

U.S. postal money order prefered. Use message system for quickest response. Thanks.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.