Thread: WTS Romy G1980 kit $300 shipped and Sterling smg kit 450 shipped

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default WTS Romy G1980 kit $300 shipped and Sterling smg kit 450 shipped

I will offer these here before anywhere else because i learned so much from the members here and it truly is a community. Well, after holdin on to these kits for a few years i want to part with them to fund another project.

First up is a 1980 Romy G parts kit. It still has cosmoline all over it, matching numbers everywhere i could find except top cover, has the full auto triggerparts, cut receiver sections still attached. I have done no demil work at all.

$300 shipped USPS money order or Paypal accepted with no extra fees. Buyer to pay insurance if desired.
    Sold to brethankes

Sterling SMG kit with original barrel, one mag, and unmolested front section. Barrel still has rifling, kit is dirty but it's all there. Will include reprint of military manual.

$450 shipped USPS money order or Paypal accepted with no extra fees. Buyer to pay insurance if desired.

Last edited by midwestnewbie; 03-19-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I will take the Romy G

Thanks
    Bret

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

2nd on Romy or if you have any others let me know.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Unfortunately Ar2Ak i only have some amd65's left, in a few days i may put some other stuff i have gathered up for grabs, i'm moving and slimming down my possessions. Thanks Bret for the fast payment, your kit shipped this morning. Now to decide whether to keep the sterling kit or try another board. Us made barrels made these kits less valuable? or there isn't as much demand as there used to be?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.