Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS Rifles / Pistols

1K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  will6970 
#1 · (Edited)
WTS/WTT Rifles / Pistols

Hi Guys,
Thinning out the heard! Up for your consideration is are some collectable pistols revolvers and hunting rifles. Here is the list with prices:
1) NIB collectable Indian Arms Inc. Stainless steel .380 cal pistol. Only 1000 were made.
Price: $425.00

2) NIB collectable MINT CONDITION Colt Detective .38 special cal. 2nd generation produced in 1967. Original box and paperwork included.
Price: $675.00 SOLD

3) Nearly New condition stainless steel Smith & Wesson Model 629-4 classic Hunter in .44 magnum. This was a special edition of the model 629. These pistols are known for their extreme accuracy. The barrel is 6 1/2 inches and is ported. This pistol was produced in April of 1996, and has had fewer than 50 rounds fired through it.
Price: $700.00 SOLD

4) NIB Ruger stainless steel 10/22 Carbine w/ european laminate stock, (these were a limited edition made for Wal-mart, each store only received 2 guns). It includes original box,scope mount and paper work. One small blemish on left side of stock (don't know how it got there so it is priced accordingly).
Price: $285.00 SOLD

5) Special edition blued finish Ruger 10/22 with real checkered fancy walnut stock. It has minor handling marks (see pictures), and has been fired but not much. Comes with original box, scope mount and paper work.
Price $250.00 SOLD

6) New, unfired, safe kept, Semi-auto Remington 742 WoodMaster rifle in .308 Winchester cal. Not a single blemish on the finish of this rifle. The barrel is 21 1/2 inches long and it comes with one magazine, a weaver scope, and gold appointments on the trigger and sling swivels. It is pretty much pristine. (Please see pictures).
Price: $475.00 SOLD

7) NIB (with tags still attached) Browning BPR Safari Grade rifle in .270 Winchester. Comes new with all paper work and factory included accessories. Barrel length 22 inches, 4 round magazine, and gloss finish Walnut stock(On the pictures you may see some little water droplets, sorry it was hot outside and I was sweating...lol I wiped it back down with oil after I took the pictures).
Price: $1000.00

I still have 2 or 3 to list, but this is it for now.

These guns would have to be sent from my FFL to your FFL if you make a purchase. Not sure about the rules of shipping to California, but I don't mind as long as you can own the firearm there legally, and are willing to pay for my dealer to handle the paperwork. The cost of shipping and insuring the gun, (which I would highly recommend) will be the actual cost, which will be determined by where your dealer is in the continental USA. Sorry no sales outside the USA, THAT MEANS YOU MEXICO!!! Heeheehee... I digress, sorry.. All sales can be paid for with a USPS money order or a certified bank check. All board rules apply, first i'll take it followed by a PM gets it. These will be cross posted on another forum so time stamp will apply as well. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions please send me a PM. Enjoy the pictures there are a lot of them.
Thanks,
will6970
:cheers:
First set of pictures item #1, Indian Arms .380

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Might be open to some trades.

Might be open to some trades!
:naughty:

Looking for a Saiga .308 with the 16 inch barrel, I guess it could also be the 21 inch version. I am also interested in a 7.62 upper for my AR. Kits are also welcome, AK, (especially east German MPi kits) FAL, Galil, etc. Let me know what you got.
Thanks,
will6970

#13 ·
Nice weapons Will. More than fair prices.

Did I miss that Chinese AK? :confused:
I am only a short drive from you.
Let me check your post again. I went through it so fast I must have missed it. :confused: :)

#14 ·
Did I miss that Chinese AK? :confused:
I am only a short drive from you.
Let me check your post again. I went through it so fast I must have missed it. :confused: :)
Hey 4th,
Sorry you did not miss it. Out of the pieces that I bought from my buddy the 84S-1 is one of the two pieces that I am keeping. However if I decide to sell it down the road I will contact you first before I post it anywhere and give you dibs! :salute:

#17 ·
MAN that 629 is SAWEET!!!!!!!!!, fraid my SSI dissability won't let me get that baby in my toybox. I've got a 70's mabye 80's S+W 41mag with 8" BBL and ressed chambers, target style trigger and hammer with a TC eletra 2.5 scope on it. I bought it new and have used occasionally, it's tagged 4 deer and a number of chucks in her day. I just love the 41 Mag, great caliber.

#18 ·
Ok guys,
I still have the Indian Arms pistol and the new Browning Safari grade rifle left. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the rest of what I am getting rid of, they are:
1) An original Armalite AR180 with folding stock and original magazine.
2) A Remington 700P HB, same as the military M24 in .308 with a Nikon Monarch scope.
3) A Winchester model 70 in .30-06 in beautiful condition.
4) A Beautiful special edition Ruger 10/22 in stainless steel, with the full length European stock.

I also have a new in the box Ruger SR9, the newest model that I might sell as I have too many nines already. If anyone is interested in these let me know. I will have pictures and prices posted tomorrow. I might also entertain trades so please feel free to ask, worse thing I can say is no thank you.

Many Thanks,
will6970:cheers:

#19 ·
Price lowered on pistol!

Hi guys,
I just lowered the price on the Indian Arms P-380 from $675.00 to $425.00. it's a beautiful piece with an action that is smooth as butter. Some one needs to buy this for their collection or it use it as as a concealed carry piece, its very lite. Anyway price drop is based on blue book value, my loss is your gain.

NEW PRICE $425.00 + $20.00 FLATE RATE SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.