Thinning out the heard! Up for your consideration is are some collectable pistols revolvers and hunting rifles. Here is the list with prices:
1) NIB collectable Indian Arms Inc. Stainless steel .380 cal pistol. Only 1000 were made.
2) NIB collectable MINT CONDITION Colt Detective .38 special cal. 2nd generation produced in 1967. Original box and paperwork included.
Price: $675.00 SOLD
3) Nearly New condition stainless steel Smith & Wesson Model 629-4 classic Hunter in .44 magnum. This was a special edition of the model 629. These pistols are known for their extreme accuracy. The barrel is 6 1/2 inches and is ported. This pistol was produced in April of 1996, and has had fewer than 50 rounds fired through it.
Price: $700.00 SOLD
4) NIB Ruger stainless steel 10/22 Carbine w/ european laminate stock, (these were a limited edition made for Wal-mart, each store only received 2 guns). It includes original box,scope mount and paper work. One small blemish on left side of stock (don't know how it got there so it is priced accordingly).
Price: $285.00 SOLD
5) Special edition blued finish Ruger 10/22 with real checkered fancy walnut stock. It has minor handling marks (see pictures), and has been fired but not much. Comes with original box, scope mount and paper work.
Price $250.00 SOLD
6) New, unfired, safe kept, Semi-auto Remington 742 WoodMaster rifle in .308 Winchester cal. Not a single blemish on the finish of this rifle. The barrel is 21 1/2 inches long and it comes with one magazine, a weaver scope, and gold appointments on the trigger and sling swivels. It is pretty much pristine. (Please see pictures).
Price: $475.00 SOLD
7) NIB (with tags still attached) Browning BPR Safari Grade rifle in .270 Winchester. Comes new with all paper work and factory included accessories. Barrel length 22 inches, 4 round magazine, and gloss finish Walnut stock(On the pictures you may see some little water droplets, sorry it was hot outside and I was sweating...lol I wiped it back down with oil after I took the pictures).
I still have 2 or 3 to list, but this is it for now.
These guns would have to be sent from my FFL to your FFL if you make a purchase. Not sure about the rules of shipping to California, but I don't mind as long as you can own the firearm there legally, and are willing to pay for my dealer to handle the paperwork. The cost of shipping and insuring the gun, (which I would highly recommend) will be the actual cost, which will be determined by where your dealer is in the continental USA. Sorry no sales outside the USA, THAT MEANS YOU MEXICO!!! Heeheehee... I digress, sorry.. All sales can be paid for with a USPS money order or a certified bank check. All board rules apply, first i'll take it followed by a PM gets it. These will be cross posted on another forum so time stamp will apply as well. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions please send me a PM. Enjoy the pictures there are a lot of them.
First set of pictures item #1, Indian Arms .380