Thread: WTB/WTT Yugo M70 Fixed Stock Rear Trunnion

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted WTB/WTT Yugo M70 Fixed Stock Rear Trunnion

As stated, I'm looking to buy, or do some trading for, a Yugo M70 stamped receiver fixed stock rear trunnion with the dust cover latch hole. Thanks in advance!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

These can be hard to find 2nd. Hopefully you have some luck here in the Marketplace.
    If not, there is a guy selling them on Gun Broker, but he wants $125 for them!!
    Apex have them for $30 for the M72, but they don't have the locking pin cut out. Might be able to machine it out, if your handy with the tools. I think it would be over my head though, since I don't have a mill or a lathe. Maybe one of the members here could help you out.
    Good luck with your search.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, I was thinking about the ones from Apex, and drill/milling it out. I might have to go that route. Or maybe a rear stub from a milled M70 fixed stock. That could be machined down into a rear trunnion I would think. Thanks for the input.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

turbothis has them.he is northwestguns.i think he has the dustcover locking pin also.if not cnc warrior has the them.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Big. I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

No one has a spare?
    Oh well, I guess I'll have to give turbothis a call. Sucks that I can't access his website from work. For some reason they have it blocked.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.