Thread: WST: AK47 access, RPDhg, holsters.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default WST: AK47 access, RPDhg, holsters.

SALE HAS ENDED 5/14/11. The remaining items will be taken to the Gun Show in Niles, Ohio on Sunday, 5/15/11.
    If anyone is interested in anything listed here , or if you want to meet up face to face PM me today.

My thanks to those who participated in the sale. Much appreciated.

I have a few items for sale to help pay the chiropractor and missed wages. Sale is posted on another board. I will post the screen name and time stamp of the first person to state "I Will Take..." a certain item(s).

Prices of items do not include shipping.

Shipped from zip 44004, Ohio. No foreign sales. Will sell to any State in the Union. Payment in the form of a US Postal Money Order only. I can ship your item(s) the same instant I cash the M.O. unless the single teller at our small Post Office doesn't have the funds to cover it in the early a.m..
    I prefer to ship Priority Mail & Delivery Confirmation to ensure a safe transaction between buyer & seller. If you insist on a cheaper method of delivery state so along with your "I'll Take It" for all to see. I will honor your request.
    Payment to be received within 4 business days from the "I'll Take It" time stamp or the item goes back up for sale. PM me after claiming items for exchange of info. Please give your mailing address in the PM so I can have your package ready to go. I am pressed for time in the morning & that would help alot.

First up are three Yugo 7.62x39 30 round BHO mags, A1, A2, A3. All have triangle witness holes with no dents. Mags for sale only where legal. It is your responsibility to know your local ords..

* Item A1 for $20 plus shipping.
    Sold Pending Funds to Weaseldbw on the ak forum, 5/8/11 @ 12:13pm..
    Near excellent condition. Looks to have never been used. Some slight dings on the body,follower is untouched.

A2 for $18 plus shipping.
    A2 is SOLD PENDING FUNDS to dleary13115 on the ak forum, 5/8/11 @ 6:27pm.
    Very good condition with a few more dings on the body than A1. Follower shows minimal bolt travel marks.

* A3 for $15 plus shipping.Good used condition.
    A3 is SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Chad96XJ on the ak forum 5/8/11 @ 10:08pm
    .......SHIPPED 5/12/11 am......

*B for$10 plus shipping. Yugo M70 lower hand guard Retainer. Good used condition 50% bluing.
    *C for $$5 plus shipping. Yugo M70 rear sight Leaf Spring. Good used condition.

*D for $12 plus shipping. Yugo M70 Recoil Spring Assembly.Very good condition.
    *E for$10 plus shipping. Yugo M70 Extractor with spring & retaining pin.

*F for $15 plus shipping. Romanian Leather Sling. Very Good condition. Was cleaned, oiled, and put away.

*G for $10 plus shipping. Romanian G-type solid wood Butt Stock. No metal. Good condition.

*H for $10 plus shipping. Romanian laminated Lower Hand guard. BFP condition, but still solid.Close match to the color of the above butt stock.

*I for $10 plus shipping. Romanian two cell Magazine Pouch with belt loops on the back.

*J for $3 each plus shipping. Gas tube Tension Springs. New condition. Have four for sale.

*K for $1 each plus shipping. Gas tube Tension Springs. Used condition. Some have rust spots. Have for sale.

*Item 1 for $60 plus shipping. Blonde Club Foot Butt Stock includes trap door butt plate, sling swivel, & spring inside the cleaning kit hole. No finish on the wood Wood & metal in very nice shape.

*Item 2 for $15 plus shipping. Polish RPD Butt Stock Wood is arsenal repaired, and I believe the butt plate is re-blued as well. Nice deep bluing over old "bruises".

*Item 3 for $12 plus shipping. Refurbish kit for Polish RPD butt stock.
    Replace your nasty metal with this good condition set. Does not include the recoil tube.
    You can't get that out without breaking the stock anyway.

*Item 4 for $45 plus shipping. LAMINATED RPD Hang Guards with hardware.
    No rust.I've been applying lemon oil and rubbing the dried shit finish off with wool.
    The process in not complete. The wood is in very nice shape.
    However, note in the last picture the two blemishes on the hand guards. A ding and a slight crack on the opposite side. The crack is not going to grow because the hardware screw hold the area tight. These blemishes can be seen in the last pic, on the left side.

The pic makes the wood look lighter than it is.

*Item 5 for $15 plus shipping.
    #5 is SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Shooter17 on gunco forum, 5/8/11 @ 5:09pm.
    .......SHIPPED 5/12/11 am......
    Miami Classic shoulder holster (holster only).
    Good used condition. This fit my SIG non-railed P220 perfectly. The model number 198 stamped on the reverse.

*Item 6 for $20 plus shipping. Mil-Surp. Yugo M57 Flap Holster and cleaning rod.
    Very nice shape, except for the smell of cosmoline, but I do not fancy flap holsters.

*Item 7 for $20 plus shipping. Two position belt holster. This fit the SIG P220 non-rail tight. But held good. Unknown maker (to me) but this is in excellent condition and is made very well.
    Last edited by USMCE4retired; 05-14-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: sale ended, lack of activity.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Sold item

A1, Yugo BHO mag, $20 + shipping SPF to
    Weaseldbw on the akforum 5/8/11 @12:13pm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'll take #5 Miami Classic Holster only for $15 plus shipping.
    PM inbound.

Shooter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default sold item

#5, Miami Classic shoulder holster SPF to Shooter17, 5/8/11 @ 5:09pm.
    Thank you, sir.
    PM inbound.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Sale has ended 5/14/11

The sale has ended 5/14/11. The remaining items will be taken to the Niles Gun Show on Sunday 5/15/11.

If you want to meet up there PM me today.
    And my thanks to those who purchased from me. Much appreciated.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.