Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Complete M76 kit FS

Feedback Score
    10 (92%)

I will let you know if the deal falls through. Maybe the buyer wants the kit without the receiver. Interested?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

2nd, if the welded receiver you are working on has the 3" long front stub, you can make it into a trunnion and use a stamped receiver.

If you have the 3" stub, and don't want to make a trunnion out of it ... pass it on to me. I will do so.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Oldyeller, I'm interested, just keep me informed.

Shadow walker, sorry, I'm not ready to let this stub go so. It's the serial number match to my unissued kit. Whether I get the reweld done now or 2 years from now, I WILL by God get it done!! I just want to at least build it on a 100% so I can enjoy shooting it. That way I'm in no rush on the reweld, and can do it when I get a better welder, or a better friend who is a welder. I still may send it to Turbothis, but I prefer not to have to deal with a transfer if I can help it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wink

I understand. Of course, I only wanted the 3" stub.

Maybe you will change your mind in the future.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

If I do shadow, you will be the first man on my list. :-)
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.