Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Complete M76 kit FS

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 · (Edited)
Complete M76 kit FS- SOLD

All numbers match including bayonet, scope and receiver. ORF receiver has some pitting from from storage, has been blasted off. Receiver must ship to FFL. New green mountain barrel. 1 mag included. PM for more pictures or questions. No trades- postal M/O only at this time.

$950 now $900- SOLD + insurance & shipping

#6 ·
I already have one in work that I spent about the same price on. Only mine didn't have a brand new receiver to go with it. Good deal IMHO. I'd buy it if I hadn't already bought the other one. Good luck with it Old Yeller.

#10 ·
Glad you got it sold Old Yeller. It was a nice kit, and a good price. I wish I could've bought the receiver from you. My reweld isn't going as well as I'd like, and now I'm looking for a receiver.

#13 ·
Oldyeller, I'm interested, just keep me informed.

Shadow walker, sorry, I'm not ready to let this stub go so. It's the serial number match to my unissued kit. Whether I get the reweld done now or 2 years from now, I WILL by God get it done!! I just want to at least build it on a 100% so I can enjoy shooting it. That way I'm in no rush on the reweld, and can do it when I get a better welder, or a better friend who is a welder. I still may send it to Turbothis, but I prefer not to have to deal with a transfer if I can help it.

#15 ·
If I do shadow, you will be the first man on my list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.