Thread: WTT- New IWD Tabuk Stock for Full M70 Fixed Stock Back End

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted UPDATE: WTB/WTT- New IWD Tabuk Stock for Full M70 Fixed Stock Back End

OK, i really need an fixed stock M70 back end, so if you just have one for sale, and don't want to trade, please let me know.

If you are interested in a trade, I have a brand new, never been on a rifle and fired, Tabuk shoulder stock from Iron Wood Designs. It comes with the required mount bolt and it has an SKS buttpad installed. That was $120.00 my cost total.

Looking to trade for a stamped M70 fixed stock complete back end: Trigger guard, trunnion, stock, bolt, and buttpad.

Thanks for looking.

Rifle NOT included. LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 05-25-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Changed Trade to buy/trade.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Nobody???

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Updated to Buy or Trade, so if you have an M70 fixed stock back end that you're willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.