Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS Romy UF MD65 Kit Refinished Wood New US Bbl

790 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  snu164 
#1 · (Edited)
Withdrawn

***Withdrawn***

Romanian Underfolder MD65 Parts Kit with headspaced and installed new CHROME LINED US barrel. The parts are in used but serviceable condition. There is some light surface rust on some parts, but no major pitting. Some parts still have cosmoline on them. I will media blast and blue this kit for an additional fee if you choose. The pictures are of the actual kit for sale.

For sale is a properly headspaced Romanian Underfolder with a new chrome lined US barrel (counts as a 922(r) part) and refinished wood. The rear sight base, gas block and front sight base are properly aligned and pinned. The trunnion is installed. If you intend to do a screw build I will press the barrel pin in for you and there is no need to headspace. If you intend to do a rivet build I will leave the pin out. If you remove the trunnion during your build I suggest you verify headspacing before shooting. The rear trunnion has not been demilled.
I have refinished the wood. There are a few flaws that were not able to be fixed. The upperhand guard has a burn mark on the left side, but is not cracked. The lower reverse donkey dong handguard has a mark on the grip, and a small odd laminate portion on the front left side. All flaws are shown in the pictures. There is no trench art in the wood.

This kit comes from a "conflict zone" weapon. As such, the country that imported it from Romania scrubbed the serial number on the trunnion and replaced it with an "SZ" serial number. The serial numbers on the bolt and carrier match each other. The other parts have similar numbers, but not matching. I don't know the exact history of this rifle, but I can speculate it was manufactured as part of the same batch and shipped to the original military buyer in this configuration.

This kit is being sold as complete less receiver, and receiver parts or magazine. No FFL is required, but is only offered to sale to persons who can legally own it in their respective jurisdiction. No international shipments. I'm asking $365 with free shipping to lower 48 via USPS OBO (was 375). I am not interested in trades. Payment can be by Credit Card (+3% through Google Checkout) or USPS Money Order. Discreet Paypal Gift may also be accepted. Optional media blast and bluing for $125 and requires extra processing time.

*Note on pictures* The front handguard fits the handguard retainer properly. In the pictures the retention spring pushes it out since there is no receiver installed.

Burn mark and strange laminate portion

Mark on front portion of handgrip

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.