I have a nice M77MKII compact in 223 I would like to trade. It is a nice little gun it has been used not abused for two hunting seasons and shot less than 200 rounds. It is a very accurate little gun and a dream to carry.
FTF in Oklahoma only at this time.
I would rather not sell at this time , I am only interested in trading, I value the gun at $450. I am willing to add cash to the right deal , I am unwilling to give my gun away and do not want you to give your gun away either.
- I want a good quality AK rifle I will consider a 7.62 or 5.56, maybe a 5.45 AK. I would prefer a Arsenal, AUSA , or other nice build. I will consider a CAI assuming it is trouble free and chrome lined and the gasblock or sight block is not canted. If the rifle is a CAI I prefer the CAI SAR, MAADI, Bulgarian or FEG rifles.
- AR lower stripped or complete the only ones I am interested in are Bushmaster, RRA, Colt(small pin) or Armalite.
- Wiselite Sterling same conditions apply to it as to the AK. Sights must be straight and there must be no issues with the rifle.
- VZ 58 Czechpoint rifle.
- I am looking for the following handguns M1911 in 9mm, 45 acp or 10mm. A Smith and Wesson revolver in 44 special, 357 magnum or 45 caliber (N or K Frame). A Colt Trooper in 357 magnum possibly. I will also consider a Smith and Wesson 1006 is someone has one.
- Century Golani with no issues.
- A C93 with no issues.
- A C91 with no issues.
- A decent quality Israeli K98k in 7.62mm.
- M1 Garand in 7.62 or 30.06.
- FN49 in 7 x57.
Please feel free to make reasonable offers there are other things I am interested in.
I will say one more time I am willing to add cash to the right deal as I am unwilling to give my gun away and do not expect you to give yours away.
Thanks again and God Bless to all.
“Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith