Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: Romy "G" parts kit

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default FS: Romy "G" parts kit

Sold pending funds, thanks for viewing.

Excellent Romy G kit that I bought back in the day. I was saving this one to build up as close to original as possible, but my interests have changed somewhat, and I'd like to sell it to fund another project. Kit is all matching except for selector lever, and headspace checks good per my gauges. Includes US slant brake, Tapco stainless gas piston, and one additional Romy pistol grip. Both grips are in good shape, the second is from another build that got a US grip, and I was saving it for this kit because it is slightly better than the one that came with it. Kit does not include disconnector or safety sear.

Asking $350 shipped in the US, priority mail. USPS money order only, please.
    Last edited by netpackrat; 08-01-2011 at 05:48 AM. Reason: SPF

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Bump and edit to reduce price.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Based on some PMs I have gotten, I may not have made it totally obvious to somebody just skimming the ad, that the kit includes for the listed price, one US gas piston, and one US slant brake (both marked).

Add your US receiver and FCG (purchase seperately) to create a rifle of original appearance, that is fully 922r compliant with any magazine. I also want to reiterate that the price includes shipping.

I'm going to be without net access for the next 3-4 days, and will respond to any PMs received during that time in the order that they were sent, so if you don't hear back from me right away, that's why.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

My $.02
    This is a good deal for an original barreled kit in todays market, here's why;
    $350 shipped
    Shipping- $12?
    A $15 gas piston (not including S&H from a vender)
    A $12 brake (not including S&H from a vender)
    So take off the extras 12+15+12=39
    350-39=311 for the kit itself, which is a good price in todays market.
    Hell a low quality WASR10 is like $450 now, you can build this for about the same price.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I agree with Coils. I sold a similar kit recently. Just after I finalized the deal via email, I was swamped with "I'll take it". Best of luck on the sale.

buckmeister

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Hell, I'd buy it but my company is laying off right now. Gun expenditures are on hold except for whatever may be absolutely necessary to complete builds already in progress. Good luck with the sale though Pack. It's worth it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks for the replies. I looked at previous ads and what you would pay if you bought one through Curtis, etc, and I didn't think I was totally smoking crack with regards to the price. The shipping is actually going to be more than that since I am in Alaska, but that's hardly the buyer's problem. If it takes a while to sell, I'm okay with that also. I'm not particularly hurting for cash; and I've got plenty of current projects keeping me busy even without the one that this kit is going to finance. Eventually somebody will want it and it will build into a cool rifle for them. Or if it doesn't sell, then it will build into a cool rifle for me. 8^)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by netpackrat View Post
    since I am in Alaska,
    I was in Anchorage (and Seward every summer weekend on a family owned boat) from 1980-1988, Graduated from high school there...

I agree you're priced in the market for this kit- market is just pretty soft right now... I've already got a Romy G, If I were to do another, it would be a caliber conversion- which would use a barrel-less kit.
    I've got a few of those projects going already... GLWS

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Yeah, I've got a couple caliber conversions planned, but using this kit for one would be a crime.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.