Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fixed stock stamped yugo ak parts kit what is the going rate

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  AR2AK 
#1 · (Edited)
fixed stock stamped yugo ak parts kit for sale

I have a fixed stock stamped yugo parts kit wood is in good shape barrel in shiny not dark while not new it has a lot of life left for sale $400.00 have not seen one in a while if anyone is intersted let me know thanks expressdog01 stanley.kline@gmail.com I can not yet post PM SO LEAVE ME A WAY TO GET BACK TO YOU

#2 ·
I have a fixed stock stamped yugo parts kit wood is in good shape barrel in shiny not dark while not new it has a lot of life left was worndering what thay are going for have not seen one in a while if anyone is intersted let me know thanks expressdog01
You need more info or pics. Matching numbers? Condition of the wood? Is the stock serial number legible and matching to the rest of the kit? Even in relatively moderate shape, a matching numbers kit has been going for around $400 with a good barrel.

#3 ·
What he said, condition means a little difference in price.
As for value that's a little harder to guess, not many of the fixed stocked models came in and most (if not all) of the ones CIA was selling/building had US made stocks, so those could have been UF models converted to fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.