Thread: WTB Mak 90 front receiver chunks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default FOUND_WTB Chinese AK front receiver chunks_FOUND

Hello, looking for front receiver peices from a mak90 Polytech or any chinese pattern stamped ak47, Even if it is still mounted to a trunnion or not. please let me know what you have and price, thanx . Thank You. K_N_S

Found One, thanx guys!!
    Last edited by KRINK_N_STEIN; 07-19-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Someone has got to have some of these, A couple months ago I saw a chance to get some from 2 different places. I did not have need for them at the time, now I cant seem to find anything, BUMMER

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Krink, that's the way it always works. You have no need or no funds, and stuff is everywhere. Then when you either have a need, or finally have the money, there is nothing to be found regardless of what the item is. Part of Murphy's Law I think.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Also applies to approval of the war department (wife). she says yes, then its gone. she says no, and its available.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I know it, Just my luck I guess. Thanx guys if you run across something in your travels post a link here, I would appreciate it. K_N_S

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.