Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Whole Lot of Stuff for SALE!!!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default A Whole Lot of Stuff for SALE!!!

Five Months Behind on the Mortgage....
    I will spare you all the SAD story. Needless to say, I have to sell everything in order to hold out a little longer.
    Here is a list of what is for sale. I will update with some additional pics later today or tomorrow. I would really like to sell this stuff to fellow Gunco Members. I think I have a pretty good reputation here. The list, with the asking prices....I really need to get the best possible price for this stuff. PM me with offers. Sorry, no trades. Need Cash.

The Legal stuff. Do not ask if anything here is not legal where you live. All Firearms, with the exception of the 1895 Chilean Mauser will need to ship directly to an FFL. I will need a HARD copy of the FFL prior to shipment. I will only ship to the address on the FFL. No Exceptions. Buyer is responsible for any applicable shipping charges. You can designate the shipper and the speed of shipment that you want. Firearms are different! Whatever the receiving FFL designates as the preferred shipper is what will be used. Buyer must agree to all of the above. I will provide as many photos as desired via e-mail in order to assure the buyer that the products are as described. The first "I'll Take It" wins, pending funds. Should a buyer decide to terminate the purchase, and can show good and reasonable cause, no negative feedback will result. I take pains to be a stand-up kind of guy, and I hope that everyone else does the same.

Romanian AK-47 Kit, Matching $350
    Originally purchased in 1998. These are the absolute last of that purchase. Appears better than 95% original finish on metal. Wood has normal storage and carry wear. Rifling is as close to 100% as I have seen on a kit.

Originally purchased in 1998. These are the absolute last of that purchase. Appears better than 95% original finish on metal. Wood has normal storage and carry wear. Rifling is as close to 100% as I have seen on a kit.

Romanian AK-47 Kit, Non-Matching $320
    As above, Originally purchased in 1998. Appears better than 95% original finish on metal. Wood has normal storage and carry wear. Rifling is as close to 100% as I have seen on a kit.

Chilean 1895 Mauser Sporter – 7.62 NATO $350
    I purchased these in 1995. This is the last one. Scope is included. Chambered in 7.62 NATO. Original Styer Barrel. Stock is a Boyd JRS. This Rifle does not require an FFL to Transfer. Manufactured in 1895 by Ludwig Lowe, Berlin.

Romanian SKS – Cugir W/ Dragonov Stock, Blade Style Bayonet $375
    Bought a pile of these back in the mid-1990's. These were the best ones, and all shoot very nice. The Stock is the Choate Machine and Tool Dragonov Style. Very comfortable for American sized shooters.

Romanian SKS – Cugir W/ Dragonov Stock, Blade Style Bayonet $375
    Bought a pile of these back in the mid-1990's. These were the best ones, and all shoot very nice. The Stock is the Choate Machine and Tool Dragonov Style. Very comfortable for American sized shooters.

Romanian SKS – Cugir W/ Dragonov Stock, Spike Style Bayonet $350

Accessories
    Chinese AK-47 30Rd Magazines - Qty 30 $15

Ishapore Enfield 2A1 10Rd Magazines - Qty 11 $19

OD Green 7 Pocket Chest Rigs - Qty 5 $25
    Black 7 Pocket Chest Rigs - Qty 2 $25

630 Rounds 7.62x39 in Strippers and Bandoleers, Packed in .50 Cal Ammo Can. - Qty 15 $150 PRICE REDUCED TO $130

525 Rounds .303 British in Strippers. Pakistani, Mildly corrosive - Qty 1 $150

UPDATE!!! July 10, 2011:

.303 Ammo is SOLD PENDING FUNDS - No More......
    Qty 2 AK KITS are SOLD PENDING FUNDS - 3 AK Kits Left
    Qty 2 OD Green 7 Pocket Chest Rigs are SOLD PENDING FUNDS - 3 Chest Rigs Left
    Qty 10 Chinese AK Mags are SOLD PENDING FUNDS - 15 Mags Left.
    The 1895 Mauser is SOLD PENDING FUNDS - No More......
    Qty 1 Black 7 Pocket Chest Rig is SOLD PENDING FUNDS - 1 Black Chest Rig left
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bellson; 07-11-2011 at 11:49 AM.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bellson, Sorry to hear of your circumstances. If it will help, I'll take the 525 rounds of .303 British off your hands. PM sent. Casus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looks like I don't have enough posts to send you a PM. Could you pm me your contact information?
    Thanks, Casus

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Second Group of Stuff.

Here is the second Group. There is some repetition here for photos.

1st up: After Market AK Furniture

6 Position AK Stock. Pull your Wood Stock, and screw this one in. $45.00 ea

Upper handguard and lower handguard: Synthetic, similar to AK-74 Style. $35 per set.

Top Cover with 1913 Picatinney Rail and HK Diopter Sight. Works well, need to adjust front sight way up to align properly. $ $75.00

Pics for previous post:

7.62x39 ammo in .50 cal ammo can, on strippers and in bandoleer, 630 rds:

Next Post has more pics....
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Next in Line....

Here is more info and pics from Post #1:

7 Pocket Chest Rig. Holds 3 AK Mags per pouch (3 Center Pouches). The Two Outer Pouches can carry anything that fits. There is one pouch for Maps or other small items behind the center three mag pouches, and a "radio" pouch on the left hand shoulder strap. These are really cool, and they work well if you happen to need to be in a vehicle. Well made, and a really good design.

525 rds of British .303, Pakastani Manufactured, Mildly Corrosive, on Strippers and in a 20mm Ammo Can.

Ishapore 2A 10 rd Magazines, Aftermarket. These work well, but like all Enfield mags, they will need to be adjusted for your Ishapore Rifle for proper feed and function. Do not even think about these if you do not understand what I am talking about. If you buy 8 or more, I will throw in the leather belt and pouches as pictured.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default .303 Ammo Gone Pending Funds.

Thanks!!!!!
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

2a1 ishapore mags 19EA.? post is kinda confusing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrick View Post
    2a1 ishapore mags 19EA.? post is kinda confusing.
    Sorry Tricky...

The price is $19.00 each. Qty 11 Available. Sorry....Too many kids running around here...As stated in the third post, if someone buys 8 or more, I will throw in the leather belt and mag pouches that are pictured.

Thanks!!!
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

will the mags work in an enfield mk 4?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    will the mags work in an enfield mk 4?
    nope

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.