Thread: WTB: AR BARRELS

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default WTB: AR BARRELS

WTB: USED AR BARRELS
    I am planning on building (4) A3's AR's for my 4 grandsons. they are young now, but i figured that i need to start looking for parts now.

i need 4 barrels (16" barrels). i am not looking for new barrels, but they need to be in good shape. i am looking for inexpensive ( cheap ) barrels. they must have the site base on them and threaded for the flash hider.
    i will also consider barrels with A3 upper receivers.

please just send me a PM with what you have and a bottom price that you will take for them including the shipping.

thank you
    ron
    Last edited by sgt ron; 07-25-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Sounds like some lucky grand kids.. best of luck finding what you need... B2B

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

STILL looking for them
    thanks
    ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Feedback Score

Best deal I've seen is Sportmans Guide $99.00 & members $89.00 any orders over a $100
    and you can get $10.00 off with a coupon number thats easy to find. It has the barrel nut and is striped of everything else. I don't know if the gas tube hole is drilled.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    Best deal I've seen is Sportmans Guide $99.00 & members $89.00 any orders over a $100
    and you can get $10.00 off with a coupon number thats easy to find. It has the barrel nut and is striped of everything else. I don't know if the gas tube hole is drilled.
    thanks,

i have looked at those, but after you buy the front site base and misc. other parts it runs around $135-$140. then you have to put them together.

i can buy them new for $140 -$145 already put together.

i have not had any good luck buying from sportman guide and i finally just quit buying from them. it is not worth all the hassel with them. they are bad about selling really nice stuff cheap at first and people posting what they got, the switching to junk to send out. just not for me.

thanks anyway some one else may give it a try.

ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.