Thread: WTS:AK-74 Full Auto Sear $ 4.99

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default WTS:AK-74 Full Auto Sear $ 4.99

AK-74 Full Auto Sear
    [D1R3-A8]

Full Auto Sear Is for replacement only IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONVERT CIVILIAN RIFLES TO FULL AUTO

$4.99

ATI AR15 FIX RETROFIT GAS PISTON SYSTEM
    [D3P-A2]

Manufactured by Adams Arms - perfecting the art of converting standard impingement systems to piston driven systems, and they've done it without the need to alter your barrel/upper in any way. Easily installed within twenty minutes from package to rifle. You DO NOT have to rely upon a gunsmith/armorer to retro fit your barrel. The AR15FIX is offered for all barrel lengths. Because of the simplicity of the design, the AR15FIX can easily be removed from an old or burnt out barrel and reinstalled on a new or upgraded barrel. Lifetime Warranty!

Item is the Carbine Length.

Components Included:
    1.Gas Block
    2.Plug
    3.Sleeve/Drive Rod
    4.Modified Handguard Cap
    5.Bolt Spring
    6.Modified Handguards(Black in color)
    7.Bushing &Spring
    8.Bolt carrier Key
    9.Carrier Key Screw
    10.Receiver Bushing
    11.10" Dowel Rod
    12. Loctite Threadlocker
    $166.99

Feel free to call 1 866 523 2673 ask for Misty...
    www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

You guys sell great products but....

could you rethink this ad or just the first half.

I know the flames are coming but I had to question this one.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I Love Copes. but this almost makes me want to post something like "WTS my black neighboor"

Hes a good worker, but IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRAFFIC PERSONS!!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Some people can legally own/use that sear, so I don't really have a problem with the add; it is all good.. copes rocks.. B2B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    Some people can legally own/use that sear, so I don't really have a problem with the add; it is all good.. copes rocks.. B2B
    I went back and forth about posting this because its legal to sell and for some people to use Sots , etc. Not many FA Aks were imported prior to 85 so not many civillians own a legal FA, but most of those people who legally can posses them know to
    click ak
    click fcg parts
    click imported parts
    click full auto sear.

I just think this just a bad judgement call that can be seen by alot of people
    by a good company

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THOSE WHO HAVE OR CAN AFORD A LEGAL FA AK ALREADY HAVE THE PARTS OR NO WERE TO GET THEM , THERE ARE LIKELY 10 MILLION FULL AUTO SEARS OUT THERE FOR SALE AND 6 PEOPLE WHO HAVE A ACTUAL LEGAL NEED FOR THEM THAT DONT ALREADY HAVE ONE. THE GUNS THAT ARE LEAGAL NOW ALREADY HAVE THEM. I GET SICK OF SEEING ALL THE ADDS ON GUN BROKER AND ELSE WERE AND REALLY WONDER IF ANY OF THEM GET SOLD FOR A LEGAL RIFLE AND HOW MANY OF THEM DO GET BUILT INTO ILLEAGLE WEAPONS THAT MIGHT BE USED FOR EVIL AND HURT OUR RIGHTS TO OWN WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

COPES SELLS GOOD STUFF AN THERE BREAKING NO LAWS BUT IN GENERAL IMOO THE AK GUN COMMUNITY CAN DO WITH OUT VENDERS MAKING IT EASY FOR CRIMINALS TO GET THIS STUFF. IT CERTAINLY MAKES IT EASY FOR THE ANTI GUNNERS TO SAY LOOK ALL YOU NEED IS A $4 PART AND A DRILL. JUST LIKE WE DONT NEED JIGS TO DRILL THE THIRD HOLE THAT I SEE BEING SOLD. IT MIGHT BE LEGAL BUT THAT DONT MEAN IT LOOKS GOOD IN GENERAL. PERSONALY I DONT LIKE SEEING ADDS FOR THEM.

IN GENERAL MEAMBERS HERE DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF POLICING THEM SELVES.

I HAVE LIKELY TOSSED 20 OF THEM IN THE TRASH OVER THE YEARS,

FOR EVERY 6 PEOPLE WHO ASK ME, ABOUT BUILDING OR BUYING A AK 4 OF THEM ASK HOW EASY IT WOULD BE TO CONVERT AND DONT KNOW DICK ABOUT GUN LAWS OR THE PENALTYS FOR CONVERTING ONE MOST THINK ITS ABOUT LIKE OWNING ILLEAGLE FIRE WORKS AND SONT KNOW THAT THEY COULD EASLY SEE 10 YEARS IN JAIL.

AFTER 6 YEARS OF MESSING WITH THESE I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW THE PARTS EVEN GO TOGETHER NOR DO I CARE TO.

I STILL SUPORT COPES AND HOPE THEY ARE HERE FOR YEARS TO COME.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.