Thread: WTB- AK74 Bolt/Carrier Combo & Top Cover

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted WTB- AK74 Bolt/Carrier Combo & Top Cover

I know I can just go buy them from Apex, etc... but they cost almost as much as a barrel-less kit. I can't justify buying another kit just to get those parts, because then I will wind up in the same boat somewhere down the road. If anyone is willing to part with bolt/carrier combo, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hello 2ndamendican, check here at the link I am going to give, this guys name is Mark, he is out of Texas and has good prices on ak74 parts and good service, I bought a bolt and carrier from him, he also has some parts that are listed as discounted parts because they dont look like new, they have been used, that is what I bought from him and it was a good price, I dont remember what I paid but it was cheaper than anywhere else.

The AK Files Forums - WTS-Bulgarian AK74 Parts -UpDated

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Yea Mark's a good guy!!
    I've gotten stuff from him before,he usualy ships the next day he gets payment and it takes 3 days for me to get it in NY
    Too bad he dosent come over here-I just dont hang out at the files anymore
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I shot Mark and e-mail asking if he had any used or at least non matching numbered parts for a reasonable price. We'll see what he says. Thanks again.
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 07-27-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.