Thread: wts a few milled aks

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default *all spf* a few milled aks

Been outlaying way to much cash lately so I have to let go of a few of my rifles.
    cross posted.

first up
    Milled underfolder. Brand New Polytech Legend Barrel assembly, New chinese milled strut underfolder, New CncWarrior milled receiver with chinese selector markings. This was going to be a full on chinese clone, but I had a really nice set of IWD laminate handguards and russian pistol grip, so I went with those instead of chinese wood. All parts are either new or refurbished. No numbers anywhere but receiver. Trigger guard is bulgarian, that has been welded and redrilled chinese pattern. Absolutely beautiful rifle, very smooth action, shoots very nice. 30 rds through her, flawless function straight sights. Duracoat finish on rifle, underfolder is blued. Compliance parts are receiver, tapco trigger and disconnector(has f/a hammer to prevent damage to ejector if dry fired without bcg), Cncwarrior chrome plated gas piston, and IWD handguards. Comes as pictured with chinese magazine.

more pics here
    Laminate AK Folder pictures by obiwanbonjovi - Photobucket

asking $1300 O.B.O.
    (cleaning rod is included, although not pictured)

Next up
    Milled underfolder. Brand New Polytech Legend Barrel assembly, New chinese milled strut underfolder, New CncWarrior milled receiver with chinese selector markings. Bakelite furniture, I really love the look of this rifle, but I know I will likely never shoot it so it's on the chopping block. All parts are either new or refurbished. No numbers anywhere but receiver and rear sight leaf. Trigger guard is bulgarian, that has been welded and redrilled chinese pattern. Smooth action, flawless function, 30 rounds fired. compliance parts are receiver, tapco trigger and disconnector(has f/a hammer to prevent damage to ejector if dry fired without bcg), Cncwarrior chrome plated gas piston, and Cncwarrior slant brake. Duracoat finish on rifle, underfolder and parts are blued. Comes as pictured with bakelite magazine.

more pics here
    Bakelite AK Folder pictures by obiwanbonjovi - Photobucket

asking $1300 O.B.O.
    (cleaning rod is included, although not pictured)

third(and hopefully the last for a while)
    Milled AK-74
    New Virgin Bulgarian Barrel Assembly, New CncWarrior milled ak-74 receiver
    All parts are either virgin or from brand new demilled parts kits. No numbers except receiver.
    U.S. made walnut furniture with recoil pad(I personally don't like the furniture, I'm more into 74 style. fit is acceptable but not perfect. If desired I can swap furniture for anything you send me, receiver takes standard stamped buttstocks with minimal modifications). 60 rds fired, perfectly straight sights, flawless function. Compliance parts are, receiver, CncWarrior chrome plated 74 piston, and furniture. Comes as pictured with one bulgarian mag.

more pics here
    AK74 Walnut Stock pictures by obiwanbonjovi - Photobucket

asking $1300 O.B.O
    Last edited by obiwanbonjovi; 08-07-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: sold

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Very nice weapons.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy t View Post
    Very nice weapons.
    beautiful weapons

Feedback Score

beautiful weapons sir

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

sorrry things are tight and your selling them there all nice Good luck

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I always wanted an milled AK but am just to darn broke...
    those Ak's are so sweet man...to bad on your situation but I wish you good luck on the sales.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Super nice rifles! Would love that AK74, but I have to spring for a new heat pump/ airconditioning system.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.