Thread: FS/Trade Yugo M70 U/F Rear Trunnion w/ Hardware and ??? Folder

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sold! SOLD!!!!! Yugo M70 U/F Rear Trunnion w/ Hardware and ??? Folder

This rear trunnion came from a Yugo "flatside" trunnion underfolder and fits a 1mm receiver with no shims required. It has all the hardware, pins, etc.... for the folding stock, and a folding mechanism of unknown origin that was ground on to clear a standard selector lever. It is still extremely solid. I'm asking $60.00 shipped or a possible trade.

Item that I "need" in trade:

AK 74 bolt

Items that I "want" in trade:

.223 bolt/carrier
    Decent cheap reflex sight
    Side scope rail x2(the actual receiver mount)
    Ammo - all kinds
    In general, if you have anything AK to trade, try me. Worst I can do is say no. Thanks for looking.

Underfolder parts below rifle are the parts for sale. My mocked up fixed stock M70 is NOT included!!! Duh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 08-15-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'll take the trunnion/stock
    It's only metal, it's not magic.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

PM me , and we'll swap info. Thanks.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

BTT.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Payment sent Thursday for stock.Check PM's .Sent email as well
    It's only metal, it's not magic.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sold pending funds to Pupwag. Sorry for the confusion.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sold to Pupwag.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.