Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 100 dollars offered for an egyptian/arabic marked rear sight leaf

  1. #1
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default 100 dollars offered for an egyptian/arabic marked rear sight leaf

    hello all i am needing 1 arabic marked rear sight leaf for an akm build
    any one have one of these in their stash
    i do have the following if need be
    several polish = brand new rear sight leafs
    and 1 romanian= brand new rear sight leaf
    polish underfolder parts from the armors kits that apex was selling a while back
    any and all help will be appreciated
    thanks

  2. #2
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    11,973
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default earnie.. Calm down....

    Quote Originally Posted by earnie View Post
    hello all i am needing 1 arabic marked rear sight leaf for an akm build
    any one have one of these in their stash
    i do have the following if need be
    several polish = brand new rear sight leafs
    and 1 romanian= brand new rear sight leaf
    polish underfolder parts from the armors kits that apex was selling a while back
    any and all help will be appreciated
    thanks
    I just passed up a complete one at a fun show for $400. All the markings..
    Shop until you drop..
    Small gun shows. This stuff shows up..
    People need money. Things are coming out of the closet..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  3. #3
    Gunco Member KRINK_N_STEIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nunya USA
    Posts
    44
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Earnie, check the AKfiles, there has been quite a few egyptian parts on there lately.

  4. #4
    Gunco Veteran Bolt2bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AmeriKA
    Posts
    1,922
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    I have one.. I'll give up for $100 bones.. I just have to dig it out.. B2B

  5. #5
    GuncoHolic 555th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    3,275
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

    Default

    AK47/AKM Egyptian Parts Set. : for AK-47 at GunBroker.com


    A whole kit with the rear sight you want for $199 "buy it now"

  6. #6
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    I have one.. I'll give up for $100 bones.. I just have to dig it out.. B2B
    send me info
    and a pic and we can do this
    thanks

  7. #7
    Gunco Veteran Bolt2bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AmeriKA
    Posts
    1,922
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    OK I'll have to find it, and get a pic for ya.. I try to get to it this weekend.. B2B

  8. #8
    Gunco Veteran Bolt2bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AmeriKA
    Posts
    1,922
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    I found it.. Pm me your info.. B2B




  9. #9
    Gunco Veteran Bolt2bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AmeriKA
    Posts
    1,922
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Let me know if you still want this..sight leaf.. it is OK either way.. I sent you a PM.. but I have not heard back from you.. B2B

  10. #10
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    Let me know if you still want this..sight leaf.. it is OK either way.. I sent you a PM.. but I have not heard back from you.. B2B
    sorry for the absence =was out of town the last few days
    i found a complete arabic rsb including the sight leaf and a rear trunnion from another member here and we have it solved so far
    if it falls through i will most definatly be getting back with you
    sorry for stalling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •