Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Three SKS Rifles for Sale!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Minor, shit happens. There is a VERY bright spot though, the Dr's said if I'd hit an inch closer to my spine I'd been parilized. See, LIFE IS GOOD after all, no matter what!! Had some hard times but the Lord has watched over me very well, got me through Nam and this. Hopefully my tails of woe will make things a bit brighter for Bellson. Don't get out much, but I'm hoisting one now!!!! Double shit on missing out on the sks. Just think though if 100 of us chip in a 10er he'll be even with the bank blood suckers, just a thought!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Shit, I just got a sk 2-3 weeks ago, I'd have bought one from you had the add been out sooner. I could use a few sk accys though if ya got anything to part with. I know shits been tough lately for everyone. If it makes ya feel any better I've been outa work sense 06 when I took a bad fall. Broke a vertabra, my shoulder blade in 3 places, 4 ribs, + crushed 3 nerves, I walk around like Quasimotto most of the time and take 4 pills 3 times a day. Got devorced in 07, paid $65000,+ my 401k, got burned for a $10,000 busness loan to a "friend", lost both my folks in the last 2 years, had 3 guns stolen earlier this year, went from >$63,000 income to a bit over $14000 in disability,and worst of all I ain't been laid in 2 years!!!!! Other than that though, Life Is Good!!!! Put up a list of anything ya need to move and I'll see if I can help out, I could use a couple sk 20 rounders and maybe a barrel mount picitiney rail. How bout it girls and and boys, I know shits tight but maybe we could all chip in a 10 spot to try to help out Bellson, he has given me WAY more than 10 bucks worth of good information in the past and I know I can spare $10, I'm in how bout you guys??? Never met the man but he seems like REAL FOLKS to me, ain't going to hurt anyone bad to chip in and at the end of the day it'll help him out and make you feel good too. 10 bucks well spent!!! Not only that I want to keep his internet on so I can catch more of his GOOFY SHIT, he has a bit of that from to time too!!!!
    I will need to look at what I have Accy wise. I know I have a Pre-Ban 20 round steel mag that worked the last time I used it. I have a few "New" receiver covers....and some of the 10 pocket Chinese SKS chest pouches...I have a lot of 7.62x39...

I will look tomorrow. I keep finding stuff that I forgot I had....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Hey bellson
    If you have the upper gastube/upper handguard that would work on a russian sks let me know,i realy could use one,i got it a long time ago dirt cheap because it was missing the tube and i never got around to finding one
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What comes around,goes around.Im in if bellson gives the go ahead.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up Hey Bellson

Hey Bellson,
    Is the SKS in the picture link w/ choate stock still available? I'm interested in purchasing it if so. Drop me a line.
    Many Thanks,
    will6970

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The SKS I got out of Century was a Romey, looks unissued, not even a skid mark on the hammer all matching and 99% blue, cracked stock. Just need some accys. My plan is to take a Draganov stock and remove the end, add butt pad, picitiney rail on lower hand guard with a vert grip with a trigger assy machined in, Well here's a "napkin drawing of my plans. A pic is wourth a thousand words. Any sugestions you guys have would be a help, I'm a pretty fair tinker and fabricator, not a smith. For real though Bellson if I can help out in any way let me know, I'll do what I can, good luck.
    Last edited by twa2471; 12-05-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    The SKS I got out of Century was a Romey, looks unissued, not even a skid mark on the hammer all matching and 99% blue, cracked stock. Just need some accys. My plan is to take a Draganov stock and remove the end, add butt pad, picitiney rail on lower hand guard with a vert grip with a trigger assy machined in, Well here's a "napkin drawing of my plans. A pic is wourth a thousand words. Any sugestions you guys have would be a help, I'm a pretty fair tinker and fabricator, not a smith. For real though Bellson if I can help out in any way let me know, I'll do what I can, good luck.
    I may have a cheesy Dragonov style stock still...Give me a bit of time to find it...It is an ATI I think,,,,,
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by will6970 View Post
    Hey Bellson,
    Is the SKS in the picture link w/ choate stock still available? I'm interested in purchasing it if so. Drop me a line.
    Many Thanks,
    will6970
    Yup~ No takers yet. It will have to go to your FFL (Duh). I can set it aside if you need some time.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    What comes around,goes around.Im in if bellson gives the go ahead.
    You all are very kind....I have contibuted to the "Needy Bucket" in the past, but seriously I think that there are others around here that may need it more than I do. I am out of the danger zone...Just trading assests for cash to improve my balance sheet.

You folks are great, Thanks,,,
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    Hey bellson
    If you have the upper gastube/upper handguard that would work on a russian sks let me know,i realy could use one,i got it a long time ago dirt cheap because it was missing the tube and i never got around to finding one
    This is the best place that I have found for the gas tube...

Handguard & Gas Cylinder

$39ish isn't too bad.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.