Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS or Trade 16" 7.62x25 Chambered AK Barrel

456 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 · (Edited)
(Update-Made Trade) FS or Trade 16" 7.62x25 Chambered AK Barrel

(Update- Made trade Agreement with PatJSimpson) Prefer to Trade, but will sell: one each 7.62x25 chambered 16" AK barrel. Chamber area OD is approximately .905". Barrel will have to be profiled for your particular barrel components. No extractor cut, gas port, handguard retainer cuts or threading, but has been properly crowned. This is a very basic starting point if you're wanting to build a x25 based AK. (I already have 2 x25 builds, so I really don't need another.)Asking $75.00 plus shipping, but prefer to trade.

Trades: I'm interested in a 9mm barrel suitable for an AK based build. (Prefer 16", but could go shorter and build a pistol. Let me know what you have.) Short of that, I'm also interested in a .45 ACP barrel or .40 S&W barrel also suitable for an AK based build.

Also interesed in optics, along the lines of a Sig Sauer Micro Red Dot or a Docter Optics Holographic Sight. Something along those lines. Inexpensive, but not junk either.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
BTT

#3 ·
Nobody interested? If you're even remotely interested and have "something" to trade, PM me, you never know I might be interested. Thanks.

#5 ·
Sounds good Pat. If you can find it. LOL

Also, I went and double checked the measurements, and the barrel is actually 16 and 3/4" long.

Thanks!

#7 ·
BTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.